Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-05-2000, 01:16 PM   #1
Musashi
Elite Waterdeep Guard

First off, I wish to apologize for posting this message on two places, it's just that I can't seem to modify the last one I posted - any help on that as well??

I have puzzled all the three pieces of the dragon emblem together, the door opens, I talk to Erothsmedor and find out I'll have to go and free D'Soto first... so I do that. Now, the door won't open when I return. I've tried to manipulate the dragon emblem, it says Okay, but nothing happens. I can't get the door to open. Is it something I do wrong, or have I hit a major bug????? The door is supposed to open when you push the dragon emblem, right?

pleaaaase help soon, I'm tearing my hair to pieces...

Musashi

again, I apologise for any inconviniences with having this question appear at to places, sorry