Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-21-2000, 01:09 AM   #1
EdwardBlackadder

First question. I went into the graveyard and went into the crypt where I met Bodhi. I felt like being naughty so I signed up with her. Hey, 5k break on the price. Anyway, I went and got the shipment and wiped out the shadow thief house. Now, how do I hook back up with her?
Second question. I have gotten to the point where I have answered the "riddle from hell" in umar after rousting the tanner from his lovely little home. Where is the Silver Dragon and how do I get to him?
Third question. I have seen people mention a Drow City. How do I get to it?
Fourth Question. The only thing I got to say is thank god NPC's flow like water in this game. I killed the red and shadow dragons, got the scales. Where do I take them to get them turned into stuff and how do I get there?
Well folks thank you for your time. If you have any of the answers of these questions please let me know so I can go charging wildly into new areas and feed a few more NPC's to the meat grinder that is Baldur's Gate II

Old 10-21-2000, 08:03 AM   #2
Zlinky

Bodhi is in one of the crypts. The silver dragon's near drow city, which you can't get to 'til chapter 5. Goto the docks and look at the map. There's a tag called Cromwell's house or something, go there to forge items

Old 10-21-2000, 08:46 AM   #3
dragonslayer
Manshoon

Cromwells house is in the Docks district, south-east. Also, go there to re-build any pieces of magical equipment.