Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-18-2000, 08:37 AM   #1
Tipsy McSwagger

Greeting folks.

A while back me and me mates were approached by some lass and asked to travel to the Graveyard to meet with this girl's mistress. I wrote it down in me journal so that I wouldn't forget it. Well soon after that someone else came to me and asked me to talk to his boss before going to the graveyard. Problem is that I was too busy looking at one of the serving wenches to pay attention and I didn't write it down in me journal. I asked the rest of me party but no one else seems to know either. Can someone help a poor soul out? Who am I supposed to speak to before going to the graveyard? A good thief always keeps all of his options open before taking a job.

Drink up.

-Tipsy

Old 10-18-2000, 08:56 AM   #2
hatchjon

Same thing happened to me. This is actually a messenger from Gaelen Bayle (sp) saying that the price has dropped to 15,000gp. They don't want you to go over to the enemy (the graveyard girl). Visit him again at his house in the slums. If you give him the gold you will move to chap. three and will be allowed to talk with the Shadow Theive's master.

Old 10-18-2000, 08:59 AM   #3
Tipsy McSwagger

Thanks much mate. I owe ye one.

Drink up.

-Tipsy

Old 10-18-2000, 09:31 AM   #4
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

(OOC)
Be clear though: The above options are mutually exclusive and game changing. If you choose one, you won't be doing the other. I made the wrong choice for my alignment but I stuck with it to see if I could roleplay my wizzies out of it. No dice, but still a lot of fun.
Old 10-18-2000, 09:36 AM   #5
Tipsy McSwagger

Well last I checked I was a thief and we thieves should stick together. Then again there ain't no honor among thieves. Plus, I've tangled with enough vampires thus far to know that I don't want to be shacking up with 'em.

Thanks for the info though M'all.

Drink up.

-Tipsy