Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-24-2001, 05:56 PM   #1
Gedd
The Magister

when i was young and foolish i accidently pickpocket Aeries dad - got caught and now she's hostile to me.
WOuldn't mind having her in my party.
how do i change her back to a green base (friendly) or programatically place her in my party?

also what is ClUAconsole?

thanx
Old 08-24-2001, 06:05 PM   #2
rodimus
The Magister

Quote:
Originally posted by Gedd:
when i was young and foolish i accidently pickpocket Aeries dad - got caught and now she's hostile to me.
WOuldn't mind having her in my party.
how do i change her back to a green base (friendly) or programatically place her in my party?

also what is ClUAconsole?

thanx
With the CLUAConsole you can spawn items, monsters, get XP, gold, etc...
If you want to use this, you have to put a new line into your baldur.ini:
debug mode = 1
Read this also on the Ironworks Homepage.
I dont know, if charm person or friends or something like that works. The best thing is to reload!!
Old 08-24-2001, 06:07 PM   #3
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Hmm.. You can probably use CLUAConsole to fix this, I'm not sure. CLUAConsole is like hacking into the scripting of the game. Each item, person, monster, everything has a code. Like a Red Dragon is reddrag, or something like that. You use CLUAConsole to bring things into the game that would otherwise not be there at that time.
Old 08-24-2001, 06:47 PM   #4
oldbittercraig
Elminster

if you have the Debug mode enabled you can get pretty much anyone to join your party by putting the pointer on them and hitting Control+Q. (thanks to memnoch for the suggestion)

Using this method I've created an evil party with My PC, Edwin, Korgan, Viconia, Artemis Entreri as my thief and Xzar for extra magic artillery.