Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-17-2000, 07:39 PM   #1
Arrack

Hiya!

For you out there that have solved the Bridge district murders...how?
After talking to Fael in Umar Hills he asks for the blood of a silver dragon, do I have to kill Adanon?
I'm a Paladin, so I really can't. And there were never any option to ask some of her either.

- Arrack

Old 10-17-2000, 11:46 PM   #2
Larry

I will try to explain quickly, and to the point...
1) Talk to the street girl, and she will mention that she remembers a strange smell near the murder scene. You also will talk to a beggar and he will offer to sell you some exotic hide that he found near the site.
2) Buy three items from the vendor near the hooker chick, which is bark, berries, and something else.
3) give these to the hooker to smell.
4) she will recognize the smell, and point you to the murderer.
5) go to his house and kick some ass...
6) report to the guard who met you at the beginning to be on the look out.
I hope that answer is acceptable..and notice that I did not give much away??

Old 10-18-2000, 01:44 AM   #3
Mionk

Yeah, i hear ya brother. I'm dying to finish this stupid little quest, but i've tried to go back to the silver dragon (i've already left the underdark) but she's not there. I have no way to get the blood, i guess. so I'm walking around with this stupid human skin shirt, and no way to finish. AAAHHGHGH. i even cheated and spawned a silver dragon, in the hopes that it would have items when it died (thus getting the blood.) nope. Does anyone know where the dragon goes when you exit the underdark, or does anyone have the item code for the dragon blood? so I can cheat it into my inventory??

Old 10-18-2000, 01:57 AM   #4
lordkymil

You don't have to get the silver dragon blood to finish the skinner quest. the quest officially ends when you chase the murderer out of his house. he later ends up in trademeet and you can kill him there. talk to a guy named tiris.

the silver dragon blood is only needed if your char is evil and wants to wear armor made out of human skin (yeeech!!!!!) so for the paladin that is out. remember what adalon said when you left the underdark? she said that she was sick of mediating in the war between the drow and surface elves. my guess is that she has bailed out to raise her dragonlings in a more family-oriented environment.

Old 10-18-2000, 01:59 AM   #5
Mionk

Yeah, i already whacked that skinner guy out at trademeet, I'm just aggravated at the skin shirt, just laying around in my inventory. Have you done the whole blood thing? Is the armor worth getting?

Old 10-18-2000, 09:09 AM   #6
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

The silver bitch dies this week. I shall let you know.
Unsurprisingly my party wants that human armour!
Old 10-18-2000, 10:16 AM   #7
Zlinky

Just kill the shopkeeper - he summons three mage friends and (tiny SPOILER)
tells you that you've betrayed the rune. He's dead - happy ending