Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2005, 08:32 AM   #1
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
Having recently completed all of the writs currently available to my Dunmer Assasin in the Morag Tong, I decided to take up the large task of tracking down the items for the webspinner subquest, involving the massive 27 items all up, all dispersed around Vvardenfell.

I'd already found 15 odd after the writs and special duties were complete, so during the last week or so, began searching the deepest expanses of dungeons, desperately searching for more. It took me many hours of roaming around as many Daedric ruins as I could find and five more were eventually found. Beginning to feel weary of the task, I spoilt myself (boo!) with the UHS on the locations of the remaining seven over the xmas period and together with my brother, began to take in turns to track them down.

It was still an ardous undertaking - so by the time I 'recalled' back to Grandmaster Hlaalu with the remaining items, I settled myself down, saved the game and wet my lips in anticipation for the some kind of interesting consequence of so much blood, sweat and tears in exploration. I was expecting/hoping perhaps for some kind of interesting ritualistic story to unfold regarding my service to Mephala and the Morag Tong, but nothing happened! Nada, not a thing. In fact, there was barely any recognition that the task was complete at all apart from when I clicked on one of the items a message of 'you have retrieved all 27 items of the webspinner' comes up. Not even the journal updates. I tried reloading a couple of times and giving the last few items away again, but still nothing.

Is there anything I'm not doing here? Am I missing something, or should I just forget that a quest which has dominated my characters life for the past couple of weeks and move on?
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 01:06 AM   #2
Kakero
40th Level Warrior

IIRC no rewards, you just give them if you run out of quests to gain a promotion.
Kakero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 02:42 AM   #3
CerebroDragon
Red Wizard of Thay

3D SuperBall Champion Asteroids Champion Battle of Helms Deep Champion Moon Patrol Champion Pac Man Champion
Spy Hunter Champion Super Mario Mushroom Champion
Bah! I spoilt myself and found the answer. (Spoiler alert)

player->addspell "skillmephala_sp"

That's something I suppose - but not quite what I had in mind. I guess I'll have to try to track down any Daedric shrines dedicated to Mephala to possibly pursue another quest...
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj
CerebroDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 05:51 PM   #4
Seraph
Quintesson

The shrine to Mephala that gives a quest is located in the same area as Grandmaster Hlaalu. It involves poisioning someone.
Seraph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2005, 06:12 PM   #5
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

And the reward is very good.
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote