Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 12-04-2000, 09:22 AM   #1
syphen

are there any web pages so i can pics of all the monsters in the game?

Old 12-04-2000, 11:40 AM   #2
emilyh
Welcomed New User

If you want pics of the monsters, go into the directory you installed W&W and look for bitmap files (they end with the .bmp extension). You may have to go into some folders and look in them. This is where you will find pics of NPCs, monsters, anything in the game. Hope this helps!

emilyh
Old 12-04-2000, 11:57 AM   #3
emilyh
Welcomed New User

It looks like the monsters are all in mdl format, which I doubt your computer will be able to read. I think it's used for a 3D graphics program. But the items and icons used throughout the game are in bitmap format. So you will have to copy the contents of your screen to the clipboard (probably by using print screen), minimize the game, paste the pic of the monster into a graphics program, and save it into whatever format you want. Long way to do it, but it's the only way I know of to get the pics you want that aren't on the web, unless you happen to have exactly the same software Activision used to make the graphics for the game.

Hope this info will help.