Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > The Great Escape Studios > 3D Modeling, Artwork and Discussions

Old 04-09-2004, 10:05 PM   #1
Cienden
Manshoon

At last the long wait is over. I decided to just put up a couple of my more recent works for your viewing pleasure since my webpage is taking a long time coming together. Thanks for taking a look! And if the images don't load on the pages, it's because I only have about 500MB/day bandwidth right now. I will rectify that when I get my page up and running. So now nitpick me since I have on some of you guys. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Now for the art (sorry about the small resolution and dpi, but I'm conserving webspace and bandwidth currently).

Cienden -3rd lvl Elven Fighter

Ok, here we have me. [img]smile.gif[/img] Borrowed the scale mail armor idea from the Player's Handbook. Did this one back in January. Original sketch and the color version done in colored pencil.

Reclining elven lady

My most recent production, and still in progress. This image actually is a bit old. In reality most of the picture is shaded in and the background is being started on. My personal favorite so far. My girlfriend claims it's too detailed though...

Elven sorceress

Did this one in Janujary, but left off and picked it up again in March and it's mostly done. This scan has the background removed because it was rather a nightmare at the time of scanning, but it's nearly complete now.

Underdark

Did this one beginning of March. My first digital painting fully utilizing my drawing tablet. It started as a pencil sketch, but it was hard to see what was going on with all the details from the rocky surfaces so I tried painting it and it ended up being very different from the sketch aside from the basic details. It's supposed to be about a party of adventurers looking at a drow fortress. Plan to expand it someday into a much wider panoramic view with a duo of drow spying on the party and readying weapons.
Old 04-09-2004, 11:20 PM   #2
Spirits forever

WOW!!! love them all...but for the first one i thnk that the elf is a tad bit too short..looks more like a halfling [img]tongue.gif[/img]
other wise awersome!!!
Old 04-10-2004, 06:34 AM   #3
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

jesus Cienden, you've kept us in the dark all this time about your amazing drawing!!!

They are amazing!

I would love to see more!
Old 04-10-2004, 08:50 AM   #4
Bozos of Bones
Apophis

Cienden, just so you know, I'm angry at you! Why didn't you say anything? You draw hella good!
Old 04-10-2004, 11:59 AM   #5
General Nosaj
Zhentarim Guard

The general would salute your artwork if is mother clucking piece of crap computer wouldn't stop crashing before getting to see it. Well he salutes it anyway!
Old 04-10-2004, 03:56 PM   #6
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Great job! Keep it up.
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2004, 04:23 PM   #7
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Quote:
Originally posted by General Nosaj:
The general would salute your artwork if is mother clucking piece of crap computer wouldn't stop crashing before getting to see it. Well he salutes it anyway!
I dont think its your computer Jason, I had a bit of trouble too, its the server the drawings are on, just refresh a few times and you will get the images, and you want to see them, trust me
Old 04-12-2004, 12:20 PM   #8
dplax
Jack Burton

Cool pictures. I really like your style.

dplax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2004, 04:06 PM   #9
Link
Jack Burton

The drawings are pretty neat, but faces aren't your best part of the body, ain't it? They don't seem to be correct everywhere. Generally though, good job!
Link is offline   Reply With Quote