Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2001, 09:21 PM   #11
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HEEHEE...dunno, looks like he's wheezing a bit, don't you think?

HEY LoA! You okay up there? *whooshing sound as the bubble bursts and LoA lands on his intoxicated keyster on a pile of turnip peels*

Well, that looked like fun, maybe we should make that part of the Festival festivities!

Cloudykins, winking at LoA across the room
Old 04-10-2001, 09:23 PM   #12
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord of Alcohol:
Cloudy, did you check out Charlies post on the W&W forum? There is fun on the way.....Wendy! Have you been drinking double turnip shots again? Hmmmm
Nope, but I'm a gonna go right now. You and sis, here hold the fort down, okay! I'll be right back!

CB, who just did a japanese squirrel imitation on recording for Wendy! see email

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-10-2001, 09:38 PM   #13
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Oh yea, Cloudy I couldnt get the sound bits to work for some reason. Also I put my little disposable camera in the mighty van, its almost done. Since this is an international board I'll get a picture of me and the Mexican crew I am currently directing. They are helping me with my limited Spannish lol. Two do know English so I can ask what this meant, that meant etc
Old 04-10-2001, 09:41 PM   #14
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Cloudy, did you check out Charlies post on the W&W forum? There is fun on the way.....Wendy! Have you been drinking double turnip shots again? Hmmmm
Guilty as charged LofA. What have you got there, baked beans?....

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 09:44 PM   #15
Ladyzekke

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
HEEHEE...dunno, looks like he's wheezing a bit, don't you think?

HEY LoA! You okay up there? *whooshing sound as the bubble bursts and LoA lands on his intoxicated keyster on a pile of turnip peels*

Well, that looked like fun, maybe we should make that part of the Festival festivities!

Cloudykins, winking at LoA across the room
Winking here myself CB cause LofA's fishnets got caught in the chandelier on the way down! Oh shite! Puff is going off with the bubbles again!

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 09:44 PM   #16
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Oh yea, Cloudy I couldnt get the sound bits to work for some reason. Also I put my little disposable camera in the mighty van, its almost done. Since this is an international board I'll get a picture of me and the Mexican crew I am currently directing. They are helping me with my limited Spannish lol. Two do know English so I can ask what this meant, that meant etc
Waaaaah.. you can't hear them? Hmmm... Do they come through with the email? Try saving to a file on the hd then open them with mediaplayer. If you don't have media player, go to Start/Programs/Accessories/Entertainment/Sound recorder

opent that then go to File and open the sound files (they were recorded that way). Media player or Quicktime sound better, though.

PICTURES? SOON?!!! Yippeee! Um, just what sort of Spanish are you learning? *gives LoA a suspicious look* Hmmm...? I'm imagining what sorts of things you'd be saying on the job sight! Do you have a choice phrase for missing a nail and hitting a thumb? LOL

Cloudy

just posted to that thread in W W...HAHAHAHA cannot WAIT to get the game and see what potential it has!

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-10-2001, 09:46 PM   #17
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Wendy, fermented of course! Wanna come over? *grin* Atually just the standard beer. And what have you been imbibing? Hmmmm, martinis? Tequilla?
Old 04-10-2001, 09:46 PM   #18
Ladyzekke

Quote:
So long as you send in SOME kind of picture of you Pauly! You are such a tease making us wait this long!

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 09:53 PM   #19
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Cloudy, can you resend them? I'll try it again tomorrow and send directions *grin* As for the Spannish I already know the bad words lol. And some from high school. Need a little filling in. Like a couple thousand words lol. And I'll have you know when I hit me thumb (its been a couple years) its in English and VERY vocal lol. You really dont wanna know that lingo

As for the pics, I'll try to burn the thing up tomorrow and I guess mail them to Tobbin or Stealthy to scan/post. No scanner here
Old 04-10-2001, 10:02 PM   #20
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

LadyZekke! The fishnets are stuck? On my new Chandelier? You think he'd stay up there? GREAT conversation pieces...er piece...er ...I wasn't looking there, honest...er well just a little!

Paul? You up for a little while? I can re-send now, silly Intoxogod with no sound files! Hey, you are depriving yourself of a laugh or two. But do NOT talk to turbo or Charlie...they keep insisting I take up a career in phone'entertainment' the rascally elves!

Cloudypie

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever