Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-19-2001, 07:10 PM   #1
ETEQ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

How far along in the Jaheira romance do you have to be to have Bodhi run off with her at the start of the Ch. 6 Dungeon?
Old 07-19-2001, 07:21 PM   #2
trux

hey ETEQ, welcome to the forum.

Spoiler...
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Bodhi will turn Jaheira into a vampire if she's your love interest. there's no specific point in the romance you have to reach for this to happen, it will occur if the JaheiraRomanceActive variable is 2 (which means the romance is in progress.)

------------------
--
trux
Old 07-20-2001, 01:38 AM   #3
ETEQ
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hmm... well, I got her the locket, the bandits showed, up, and all the harper stuff has happened up to the second time she goes to harper hold (discovering the spectral harpists are gone)... is the romance still not started yet??? And is there a way to manually edit that variable just to make it 2?

------------------
"In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move"(Douglas Adams)
Old 07-20-2001, 04:34 PM   #4
Jeannada
Dungeon Master

this STINKS!!
i Lose my best cleric at the beginning of this HUGE undead battle--- women get DISSED!!! ( lost anomen to Bodhi)
Old 07-20-2001, 04:42 PM   #5
trux

ETEQ, doing all the Harper stuff for Jaheira is the right thing to do for the romance. Though I don't know the specifics of your character or game, I would say that the Jaheira romance is probably going on.

Jaheira's romance is a little different from the other ladies. It is difficult to tell from a lot of her dialog whether she is talking to you as a companion or something...uh...more.

But anyway, to answer your question, there is a way to manually change the global variable for her. If you have one of the newer versions of ShadowKeeper you can change the values for the global variables. If you don't have ShadowKeeper get it, but if you don't want to you can also change the global variables through the CLUAConsole. I don't remember the exact line you need if you use the latter method, so someone else will have to tell you that.

------------------
--
trux