Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2001, 02:40 PM   #1
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

OK, so after a small bit of research today it looks like a while back I wiped certain areas of my computer without thinking - including my old BGII files, clever boy. I'd like to play throne of Bhaal but not really with beginning new characters, and I certainly don't have the time to play through the whole game again

Is there a resource on the net somewhere with an archive of saved games I could peruse? Would anyone be kind enough to send theirs to asphyxiate2000@hotmail.com ? Much obliged. It might be kinda interesting to see what collection of motley crue's are out there..

------------------

[This message has been edited by Asphyxiate (edited 06-17-2001).]
Old 06-17-2001, 02:45 PM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Interested in an all-girl party?

Paladin_Cavalier
Imoen
Nalia
Mazzy
Aerie
and Jaheira

All maxed except Imoen who is level 16th,, almost maxed to 17th.

Ran out of quests to get Xp
Old 06-17-2001, 02:50 PM   #3
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Thankx for the prompt response Certainly interested in your riot girl party - the double benefit of an all girl party might be attempting to lure my lady into playing the game too!

------------------
Old 06-17-2001, 02:54 PM   #4
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Ran out of quests!!!! My party are all well above their XP caps, well above and still I have a load of quests to do. Change Mazzy for Minsc and my party are the same as yours. I fear you may have overlooked a good few.

------------------
It's bleedin dark down here, slippery too.
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 06-17-2001, 03:04 PM   #5
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Trust me. I did all possible quests and sub-quests.

I even did a musical chair of sorts and did all the NPCs' quests. It's just that I took too long to get Imoen, so there were too few quests left when we exited the Underdark.

Here's a link of the girls' last few fights to the final showdown.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.

Old 06-17-2001, 03:10 PM   #6
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Entertaining photo album you have! Is the saved game on the website somewhere?

------------------
Old 06-17-2001, 04:19 PM   #7
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Nice stuff Dundee Slaytern. I'm not sure how many times you have played through the game, but I too have swapped NPC's and still have Anomens quest, the whole of Windspear hills and a load of smaller quests to do, yet I'm only just starting on Chapter 6 with all my guys well over their XP cap. I'll post you a link just so that you can compare our done quests. This is given in friendly fashion for comparison purposes in case this is your first time through. The first time I played I was convinced I'd done absolutely everything, boy oh boy was I wrong.

Here's the link - http://www.tgeweb.com/cgi-bin/ubb/No...ML/002009.html

------------------
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 06-17-2001, 04:28 PM   #8
Cavern Sniffer
Elminster

Oops, just remembered, this is my multi player game. My single player game was similar with your char's bar Mazzy but still maxed out. Sorry about that.

------------------
Man, that's a pisser.
Old 06-18-2001, 11:54 AM   #9
Asphyxiate
Manshoon

Bumping just once - to see if anyone has anything available. I've been playing around with ShadowKeeper so that I have a fall-back, while trying to maintain balance but I'd be more interested in reviewing other's parties.

------------------
Old 06-18-2001, 12:52 PM   #10
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

I did the NPCs' quests before the entering the Underdark, the only major quests I didn't do yet were the Unseeing Eye quest and Umar Hill... ...

Kangaxx was a minor sub-quest done in Chap 6 too.

Let's see, I screwed the Noble harassing Nalia, Jaheira got her Harper Pin, Keldorn went back to his family, helped Korgan kill the thieves who 'stole' the book he was looking for, finished the Planar Prison sub-quest, had fun with the Twisted Rune, found the Gem in the chicken in Umar Hill, bought weapons and ale for the Umar Hill kids, Anomen passed his knighthood test, Edwin became Edwina and later transformed back to male and killed his benefactor, rescued Cernd's kid and left the kid in the Druids' care, solved the Tradesmeet Crisis with the Shadow Druids and the Genies, gave the acorns to the Nymph Queen, did all the Paladin sub-quests, the last being killing Firkragg, solved the mystery of Umar Hills, looted the J~~~~ guild in the Drow City, hmmmm... ... I think I'm getting too long.

Basically, the only quest I know I didn't do, is the Limited Wish quest. Definitely the only one.

------------------
If not a Sorcerer, then a Paladin.