Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2000, 06:50 PM   #1
LarrytheBold

I seem to be in an endless loop between the library and then through to sewers to the large room "guarded" by a narrow passage with the 2 mermaids (at least there were 2 until i had to kill one so I could re-trace my steps[if one can step while swimming] as they were blocking me.
I'm obviously missing something and would appreciate knowing what to do next.
Thanks!
Old 12-21-2000, 06:19 AM   #2
Junglegirl

Do you have the glowstones? You need three of them , then go to the rotating room and open there all the doors. Don't forget to take the glowstones with you because you need two of them in the y-shaped room so you can get the last tablet.
Hope that helps
Good luck
junglegirl
Old 12-22-2000, 01:25 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

You might have the spell VANISH by this time - you can cast that on creatures that are blocking your path, or on yourself, either way it is a moving experience.

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote