Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 10-20-2000, 12:19 AM   #1
NeedHelp

I have run into some problems with this quest.. I spoke to scanthril and he told me to look for one of his contacts that has gone missing. I find the stouts corpse with the miners writ on him. I return to scanthril after finding the burned corpse, he respond with something like "Greundel is dead isnt he..bla bla..that scoundrel faild me..", then he says i suppose you want your payment now...and he sends me off to the boogre cave. I cant get him to give me the quest to kill raskalion, if i ask him about jobs he says he doesnt have anymore, and if i ask him about raskalion he just says he is the mines. What have i done wrong?
Since this i have been through the stout mines, killed raskalion anyways and robed the vault. but no one got angry on me for doing it.
Please help out if you know anything. Is there somekind of editor that can turn your class to assasin if everything else fails? I would hate to miss out on that class because of some quest bug.

Old 10-20-2000, 03:02 PM   #2
warmonger3

I had this problem too. Ask him about "Job". He would only talk to my rogue.