Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-26-2001, 08:36 AM   #1
Ziroc

Let's 'abrate!

Finished the email corrections! Sheesh man, I work up and got in at 7am, have yet to eat and it's nearly 9pm!! Busted some large ass today hehe.. And thank you guys that replied, it helped me track down the email trail so I could fix it.

So we should be fine for tonight, so post away!! sters! Even Memster!

All I have left to do is fix 'default webpage' stuff.. example: if you go to www.tgeweb.com/ironworks it will give you a 401 error, but if you type out the FULL URL, www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/index.shtml it works.. The 'default' page will load the index.shtml if you just type ironworks/ (and no file). so after that, It'll be done, and I can then get back to Wizardry 8! heheh j/k.

I've missed posted and reading from you all, seriously! I've really enjoyed all the threads posted. I feel very lucky to have such a great group of people hanging out here, and putting up with these annoying downtimes.. ugh, I SO hate them. Hopefully, once I'm done with this upgrade, we will have zero problems in the future! Wee!

Cloudy!! <-- star for you!!

Ziroc

Old 03-26-2001, 08:42 AM   #2
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Um, Ziroc? You don't really want me to sing do you???

------------------
Old 03-26-2001, 08:47 AM   #3
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Um, Ziroc? You don't really want me to sing do you???

Sure!! (looks around) why not??

Ziroc

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 03-26-2001).]

Old 03-26-2001, 09:00 AM   #4
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Mmmmmm, better not. See the court order says only if the shower drowns out the sound and I haven't perfected the water-proofing yet on the PC...(sorry) I still play a pretty mean guitar and keyboards, though! Let me know

------------------
Old 03-26-2001, 09:02 AM   #5
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Just a small note here, but the time appears to be off by 12 hours. It's showing up as 9 AM, but it's 9 PM here. Glad to see that everything is back and running again.

------------------

Protectorate of the OHF
Death Waits 4 U ALL
Old 03-26-2001, 09:03 AM   #6
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

I'm sorry Ziroc, I just e-mailed you saying I was getting the "Page Cannot Be Displayed" bit. But I'm here now so perhaps I spoke to soon. Sorry bout that! Nice to know you read our threads, I always wondered about that!

------------------
Old 03-26-2001, 09:04 AM   #7
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

BRAVO Ziroc!! Wonderful to have the board back up!! I feel bad that you had to put so much time into it tho. Have you eaten yet??
The board is running way faster now. Is it on the new server??

Anyway, thank you thank you thank you.

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
(Skald, dragon trainer, & member of The Laughing Hyenas)
Old 03-26-2001, 09:09 AM   #8
Ziroc

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
BRAVO Ziroc!! Wonderful to have the board back up!! I feel bad that you had to put so much time into it tho. Have you eaten yet??
The board is running way faster now. Is it on the new server??

Anyway, thank you thank you thank you.

no problem, I know you guys are getting sick of this, I am!! hehe, yeah, I just ate.. and to top it all off, I was drawing up a new set of Cartoon Baseball cards to print out. One is of Choc', another is me, and Charly, and Durty-Bug (My 1st comic character-- and yes, Durty with a U) hehe, when I was 6 I spelled Dirty wrong, and just kept it like that.. If you want, I'll post a few of the BB Cards of them here.

Ziroc

PS: I'm going to crawl into a coma now with
See you all tomorrooooooooooowwwwwwwwwww!!

Old 03-26-2001, 09:09 AM   #9
Ladyzekke

Got that "Server Error" when I posted here again just for FYI Ziroc. Hey, go get something to eat!! We all care about you and do not want you to overexert yourself in a negative way. Take care of yourself relax for awhile OK? We seem to be OK here for now

Tobbin!!! Nice to see you again guy! Missed you!

------------------
Old 03-26-2001, 09:13 AM   #10
Ladyzekke

Doh!! Didn't get the server error message on my last post. All must be fixed on that end. Sorry!

Well, seems I got behind during the simultaneous postings so everything is definitely back on track! (chuckle)

------------------