Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 08-21-2001, 03:42 AM   #201
Lord Shield

*BUMP*

Old 08-21-2001, 04:33 PM   #202
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

OOC: Sorry for not posting any, LS, I just can't think of anything to type.. I'm not good with starting new adventures.
Old 08-21-2001, 06:58 PM   #203
Lord Shield

I wasn't planning for one o start yet - and nobody seems to be postnig :O:O

Ithink we should set the bar up for a Welcome Back party for SkyDrac (cutey that she is) with our gift-wrapped vlilain - I shall proffer her lots of blunt things to hit him with too

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-21-2001, 07:08 PM   #204
Nanobyte

OOC: When does she get back? This Sunday?
Old 08-22-2001, 01:23 AM   #205
Grinch
The Magister

Ash,dutifully stitches the stuffed bear back together,it looks somewhat malformed now,hunchbacked and with a an odd twist to it's neck. The sawdust has not settled properly he decides,slapping it on the back like it was choking,small streams of sawdust cascade from various places on the bear. He sighs and tries to adjust the neck.Pausing to take a gargantuan swallow of ale.

OOC: Tried to keep up, but, I'm working full time and it's a little difficult,the last adventure took very few posts to complete. I didn't even get a chance to whack anything.

------------------
Grinch
Old 08-22-2001, 02:03 AM   #206
Lord Shield

OOC: It wasn't really an adventure as such. Everybody seemed bored with the "oh no, yet another dragon" idea, so I curtailed it

Shield waslked into the bar where he met Lord Shield. Lord Shield was pleased with the results. "I may use this body again - in the meantime, I created another one I might use for next time."

The metallic clank of metal on floor can be heard as a 7'tall, golden-armoured warrior with a shield on each arm comes out of the back room. The face cannot be seen beneath the Great Helm and the Shields hum with power. "I based him on my second incarnation - quite a hefty paladin I was too "

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-22-2001, 07:06 PM   #207
jabidas
Silver Dragon

Oh hurrah I missed the first week of IW back online. Damn. Damn. Damn

Anyway could someone bring me uptodate, meanwhile Ill do what I do best, that is sitting in the corner and giggiling uncontrolably.

------------------
Old 08-22-2001, 08:10 PM   #208
Nanobyte

OOC: Well, I can't remember when you left. But I'll start from when we left the bar. Sky had fallen through a portal and was sent to another world. There she was held captive by one of LS's 'old friends'. I went after her first, and then the rest followed. The party behind me caught up with Tancred and his party when he was younger, and then the Tancred we know had to leave to embue his sword. I saved Sky, LS captured his 'old friend' and talked to the Dragon, and Encard destroyed practically everything else with his wands..
Old 08-23-2001, 03:35 AM   #209
Lord Shield

You may remember a while back that the Old Ones were given a non-intervention ultimatum by Chaos - to meet this requirement, Lord Shield has created 2 mortal avatars based on his 2 lives as mortal, years ago

The first one (which was used in the "rescue Skye" adventure is a high-level monk. The second is a golden-armoured paladin with 2 razor-edged Shields

Skye is on holiday at the moment. Having broken the wizard's jaw so he can't cast spells (I subsequently broke his fingers too - damn those steps ), he has been gift-wrapped as a pressy for her when she gets back

OOC: I've asked Encard not to use instant-wipeout Wands. He's new, but seems okay with this

------------------
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 08-23-2001, 07:51 AM   #210
Link
Jack Burton

Boring.. Boring.. The bar is getting boring. What shall we do now?? I reckon we've already killed the entire monster population, so.. Any ideas for something new, or do we just sit back, and play cards???

------------------
In the foul darkness one figure will emerge to save the world from evil and despair.... Light flashes as his sword comes down, and thunder rolls through the sky when he points his sword up to heaven to signal his victory....People whisper his name as he walks by, evil tries to hide as they sense his presence nearby.... His name? Link......