Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2001, 12:46 AM   #1
Mcrae

I have done a fair bit of this temple, I have anephas' ashes, I used the money idol, and I used the other idol in the room with all the mummies and the column that comes out of the pool. I have put anephas' ashes on the altar and nothing happens, I wasn't on top of the column when it rose out of the pool and it won't come back down, and I have no idea what to do with the altar with the ray of light on it. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Mac
Old 01-31-2001, 02:41 AM   #2
Moni

The patch is suppoased to fix the stuck lift problem in the Shrine Temple of Anephas.
You can download it at:

http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/wiza...rs/index.shtml

I don't remember if there is an exact sequence of events that is supposed to take place before placing the ashes on the altar and dragging the obelisks onto the darkened squares to get the beam of light to the altar. (i.e. going up the lift and talking to Kerah first)

if you need the patch to fix your problem and Anephas does not rise from the dead after you talk to Kerah, I can only suggest that you reload your game (wince) and try to get up the lift to her before trying to bring him back to life.

Hopefully someone with more precise information can help you without you having to reload your game!
Old 01-31-2001, 08:54 AM   #3
Belegran

I had the same problem when I came here the first time. It turns out that you need to hop on the stone lift immediately after setting down the Statuette of Kerah on the altar. If you set it on the altar and leave the room, the lift stays in the "up" position permanently, making it impossible to beat this place.

To fix the lift problem, you'll have to install the patch. After you install it, pick up the Statuette and set it back down on the altar, then exit and re-enter the room. The lift will now work properly.

I spent six hours trying to figure out what to do after everything was in its place. I hope this hasn't happened to you. =)