Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-14-2001, 06:04 PM   #1
Shrylia
Manshoon

I gave an animal sacrifice to a stone dragon or somesuch thing and now the rooms is full of demon knights who seem invulnerable to all my stuff!!! Any help??? Underdark by the way, is where I am. (where else!)
Old 05-14-2001, 06:13 PM   #2
Gimlee
Elminster

They are tuff, but if you have a decent party, it should be ok. Try to protect yourself against level draining and the fight becomes easier. You must have some good weapons to hit them, no problem with that cause you are in the underdark.

------------------

See the ravaging effects of smoke!
Old 05-15-2001, 01:08 AM   #3
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

If it wasnt a problem for him then why did he say their immune to all his stuff?
They do damage fast so if you cant take em out with melee summon a lot of creatures before the sacrifice and use them to distract the knights while you pound them with direct damage spells. I dont know what level of enchantment you need to hit them but maybe its just that your thaco sucks.

------------------
Welcome to hell.
Old 05-15-2001, 02:04 AM   #4
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

Heh,heh,heh. I read about this in your where am I post. You have to be pretty high level to take these guys. Keep your weaker characters away from them so they don't get drained. Cast negative plane protection on a couple of your best guys and send them all after the one knoght. Summon lots of monsters to distract the others. Spells like confusion might work, I can't remember. Get all your characters to target one knight at a time to kill him then move on. Hit them with everything you've got. Somebody will probably still end up level drained, have lots of restorations memorized. If one of your spell casters gets attacked run them around away from the knight, at least that's one bad guy distracted. Skeletons work well because they can't be drained. The battles worth fighting for the rewards gained though. Maybe come back later after you've done more of the underdark. You probably don't want to visit the eastern or southern areas either. If you're getting beat up now you ain't seen nothing yet.

------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to visit this board.
Old 05-15-2001, 02:05 AM   #5
Barbucha
Dungeon Master

I have a Minsc with Daystar and Flail of Ages, Keldorn with Carsomyr and 4 others with slings and bow and spells. I summon 2 fire elementals and 1 summoned creature I send to altar. I stay by door to room. First I kill 2 knights near door and next others. If all knihgts atack together, I haven't a chance.
Old 05-15-2001, 07:13 AM   #6
Shrylia
Manshoon

Well, I just dug in at kept at it...finally I figured out how to lure them from the room one at a time. THEN we were able to take them down! AND yeah!! the rewards were definately worth the perseverence! Iknow what lies, these new tools should help! Can't believe I am down here without neg. plane protection - oh well! Thanks for your help~
Old 05-15-2001, 07:57 AM   #7
ShadowUK

This hasn't really got a lot to dso with it.........But don't Death knights just look so cool......

------------------
Old 05-15-2001, 08:11 AM   #8
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by ShadowUK:
This hasn't really got a lot to dso with it.........But don't Death knights just look so cool......

**Looks below** yes, yes they do...

BK