Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 07-31-2002, 05:49 PM   #1
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

I am angry. In various places in NWN, there are weak monsters caged/unreachable. My "brilliant" henchman, Grimgnaw, tries to attack those monsters as soon as he sees them, leaving me to fight the boss on my own. This happened countless times, memorable ones being the fight in the crypt in Charwood, the sewer fight against undead in Luskan, and the fight vs. the other High Merchant (forgot name). It is very annoying, having to fight a greater mummy or a death slaad with Grimgnaw trying to hit a rabid skunk on the other side of a locked gate. This is what I say to Grimgnaw::
[img]graemlins/finger.gif[/img]
Is there any way to stop this Dwarf's madness?
Old 07-31-2002, 05:51 PM   #2
Kaltia
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Willard:
I am angry. In various places in NWN, there are weak monsters caged/unreachable. My "brilliant" henchman, Grimgnaw, tries to attack those monsters as soon as he sees them, leaving me to fight the boss on my own. This happened countless times, memorable ones being the fight in the crypt in Charwood, the sewer fight against undead in Luskan, and the fight vs. the other High Merchant (forgot name). It is very annoying, having to fight a greater mummy or a death slaad with Grimgnaw trying to hit a rabid skunk on the other side of a locked gate. This is what I say to Grimgnaw::
[img]graemlins/finger.gif[/img]
Is there any way to stop this Dwarf's madness?
Aside from the option "defend (or guard) me!" no.

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Kaltia is offline   Reply With Quote