Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-11-2001, 02:15 AM   #31
Griever
Manshoon

nah.. it doesnt sound dumb... if it did, i would be dumbest. yeah, i understand... cant help thinking, nah but i have been positive lately, but if it was still old me,

the one would never come, what if she never came? *snif* hehe

------------------

Tifa loves her Cloud, Squall loves his Rinoa, Sephiroth... loves his Masamune.
Old 03-11-2001, 02:28 AM   #32
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

I once had to give adivce like this to a.....friend...she liked a mate of mine and he knew but he did not pay any attention to her. I asked her if when she saw him with someone else, was she angery or happy to see him happy? If she had to give her life to save his would she do it?

She said yes and I told her she was to tell him how she feels.
All i can say is ask yourself theses qusetions, and if the answers is yes tell her how she makes you feel, ask her why she does the things she does and ask her to be honest about if there ever could be a realtionship between the both of you. If you feel yourself getting worried and backing out, tell yourself that if you don't you will feel pain and ask yourself if you can live with that pain.

If you find out that you will not be togeather, I know it will hurt, and hurt bad but you will know and can move on.
Old 03-11-2001, 04:33 AM   #33
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:

KDogRex - Telling him to go to a prostitute? Shame shame on you! Get off that bicycle, you don't know where it's been!

Hey, as long as you have your own seatcushions . . .

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 04:40 AM   #34
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
AWWW Griever, I don't know what to say. I know this is hard. Please keep the hope that someone better will come along some day and you will be able to lavish all of your feelings and love on her. You are not being stupid especially when it comes to your feelings. The way we feel toward someone is something that doesn't go away right away. It takes time and you will see that the right person is out there for you and when you find her, everything you felt for this other girl, will be a distant memory.
UUMMM, I hope this didn't sound dumb.

It doesn't sound dumb, Draconia. Probably the best advise he's gotten today about after the breakup . . .

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 11:04 PM   #35
Griever
Manshoon

hmmm... well, kara and i are kinda like flirting with each other for fun... and i kinda like it. it helps me a lot... not like with 'her'... at least im not that hurt anymore coz of kara.... and to you all to!! youre advices on prostitutes and own seatcushions to harsh one... JJ rocks! i saved it in my HD for further study...

------------------

Old 03-12-2001, 01:18 AM   #36
JJ/newbie

Hey, Greiver, it is good to 'see' you in better spirits today. If you have any questions about the list of things I distilled for you from your comments, don't hesitate to ask. Just remember, in ANY dealings with people, listen to what they say, but pay much closer attention to what they actually DO.

------------------
When given a choice, take both.

Old 03-12-2001, 04:13 AM   #37
Griever
Manshoon

yeah... you gave me that extra boost... i liked your hardness... or coldness? i have thought of these things, and never looked to her as a player... maybe she is... but what the heck, im losing interest in her, and i have better things to do.

------------------

Old 03-12-2001, 04:20 AM   #38
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by Griever:
yeah... you gave me that extra boost... i liked your hardness... or coldness? i have thought of these things, and never looked to her as a player... maybe she is... but what the heck, im losing interest in her, and i have better things to do.

Thats my boy!

hehe, you will probably feel better in the long run, a soft heart is for the devoted, never forget that, love is a tough game that can break most people so be careful with your feelings friend!

Good to see you being alittle more "happy" now

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-12-2001, 04:25 AM   #39
Griever
Manshoon

yep. i was broken... but now things are looking good, for i think i am mending myself as i should have done a long time ago...

------------------

Old 03-12-2001, 04:32 AM   #40
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Things like this can take more time then one might think. Don´t berate yourself, be glad it is through friend.

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?