Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2001, 09:54 AM   #1
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

As I said whats the big deal? I completely annihalted them both with any diffaculty! I hope that Irenicuz, being the final boss and all is harder than his "sister" (Bodhi) Beacuse I will be dissapointed other wise beacuse so far I'm not having any trouble. Also, arent you mad, beacuse at the begining you see all thses great items at the adventure mart, but by the time you can afford them youv allready found better items? It upset me, I dont know why, just that I was trying to buy them, for nothing!
Old 10-15-2001, 10:02 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Normal Demogorgan is easy, that much I will agree... which was why I downloaded the 'Improved Demogorgan' patch and voila! I actually has a thrill trying to kill him.

Er... Bodhi is easy... just get somebody with Negative Plane Protection to tank her, or... use the Mislead tactic, or... bombard the room with summons, or... etc... ...
Old 10-15-2001, 10:08 AM   #3
Fuzzy Animal
Zhentarim Guard

I just killed Bodhi for the second
and last time. I found it ridiculuously
easy. I just had Anomen use a protection
from undead scroll and either use Crom
Faeyr or cast Sunray while the rest of
my party stayed back.

I spent most of my hard earned cash on
high level spells at the Adventure Mart.
Old 10-15-2001, 10:17 AM   #4
mitsos

I agree that Bodhi was very easy. Too easy for my tastes.

Old 10-15-2001, 02:13 PM   #5
Darth Bob
Drow Warrior

Yeah, well I didnt do any of that, I just 1 on 1 ed her with my lvl 18 fighter with NO offensive or defensive spells, she was using +5 flail of the ages (I went thru WK before fighting her) And killed her with ease, way way way not worth the 91000 exp you get for killing her.