Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum

Old 09-01-2005, 01:27 PM   #1
turtle
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm playing Neverwinter Nights Gold and have a couple of questions about the original game. Not the expansion packs, just the original. I don't see a forum for that, so can someone either point me in the right direction or answer the question:

Where the heck do you find the lever of stone in Luskan for the potion-making device? I've looked everywhere I can think of.

Thanks!

turtl1
turtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 01:43 PM   #2
Legolas
Jack Burton

Neverwinter Nights SoU & HotU Forum
This Forum covers the Original Neverwinter Nights as well as the two add-on games, Shadows of Undrentide & Hordes of the Underdark. Discuss the gameplay, or even about Mod building with the amazing toolset that shipped with NWN, as well as custom content, and scripting! It's all covered right here!
Legolas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2005, 12:54 AM   #3
javan
Zhentarim Guard

Spoilers!!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!
!

Inside the Wink and Tickle brothel on the first floor there is a small room (second door on the right as you come in). In the room there is a chest protected by a guard dog. In the chest you will find the lever of stone.
Old 09-03-2005, 10:07 AM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Hello, turtle!

A while back, the webmaster combined the two forums into one, because there was not much action going on in either one alone.

Your title was correctly made, and I thank you for it. Sometimes people do not understand that they should label their thread titles in a way to mention which section of the game they are referring to.
Old 09-13-2005, 07:50 AM   #5
turtle
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks! I appreciate the help, and you're welcome about the title. I don't visit ironworks often, but it's bookmarked, and I know I can always find an answer when I'm stuck.
turtle is offline   Reply With Quote