Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 03-24-2005, 03:55 PM   #1
Lady*In*Red
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I'm in the level that's like...rayolty adn red, with all the "peace keeping" eldathyn people, and I can't gwet to the other side of that level, because all the doors are locked, and my thieves can't pick lock them. What am I supposed ot do?! TIA
~*Roses are red, violets are blue; God made *me* perfect...What happened to you?*~<br /><br />~*I\'m not God. I\'m not here to solve your pitiful problems. If I *was* God, you wouldn\'t be here right now.*~
Lady*In*Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 04:46 PM   #2
Midget Gems

You're a pretty swift mover, to come this far so quickly.

My advice would be to look around and ask awkward questions, maybe poke your nose into things that aren't quite what they appear to be. See if you can get a reaction, only then will the doors open. And there is help at hand if you need it, so look everywhere.
M.G.
Old 03-25-2005, 09:07 AM   #3
Lady*In*Red
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thank you so so so so much!
~*Roses are red, violets are blue; God made *me* perfect...What happened to you?*~<br /><br />~*I\'m not God. I\'m not here to solve your pitiful problems. If I *was* God, you wouldn\'t be here right now.*~
Lady*In*Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2005, 11:47 AM   #4
Midget Gems

Careful, or you will make my Midgets blush.