Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-03-2007, 06:13 PM   #61
bubbe
Zhentarim Guard

a proof that you need coffee: You fill your coffee-machine with coffee and water as usually but forget to plug in the electrical cable and press the on-button! Waits for about 20mins and still doesn't know why the damn machine wont produce any coffee!! :@

anyway, now the coffee-machine works as I want it to! WIE!
Old 05-04-2007, 07:09 PM   #62
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

*pours extra strong coffee for bubbe*

Well, it is finally Friday and I am sooooo glad of it! Was a nuthouse in the office today but I got a lot done and we hired a new person for the office so hopefully it will ease up. Now if only I don't end up doing jury duty! Going in on Monday and if I'm not chosen, am free for another 6 yrs.
Old 05-05-2007, 07:45 PM   #63
Jorath Calar
Harper

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
Remember they say you should not eat 2-3 hours before you go to bed. For one, you aren't burning any calories while you sleep, and two your body won't digest your food properly resulting in a restless sleep, gas and undigested food in your....errr... just remember undigested food! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Ever fallen asleep right after eating bag of Dorritos and nacho sauce and a healthy amouth of Coke?
Ohboy... it is like waking up with concrete in you stommach... and make a tacofart feel like a warm tropical breeze... Seriously [img]smile.gif[/img]
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2007, 08:21 PM   #64
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

LOL! Thanks for the imagery, Jorath!

Good week this week... down another 2-3/4, for 25-1/4 total. 3/4 pound to hit 10%.... should be a breeze for next week!

On a lighter side, the Wings won big today, but lost a key defenseman to a broken wrist. My wife and daughter went to a girl scout campout this weekend, and both enjoyed themselves. And I have a bunch of new shirts that fit better than the old ones...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2007, 06:23 PM   #65
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Well, I'm going to be doing grand jury duty for the next two months (one day a week). They had to pick 23 of us from a pool of 26, and two of those got excused....I knew I'd be on it when the judge said, only ONE of you is going to be left after we choose all the jurors. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 05-09-2007, 06:18 PM   #66
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hello! Got our cable working again, or at least it seems like it is working ok. They had to fix something with our tv cable so they also changed out some hardware for the rest of it which supposedly will make the connection faster but I don't notice any difference and last night it went out altogether!

LadyZ, if you have any more movies to recommend like the Merlin and Aladdin ones, I'd love to hear about them. We really enjoyed those!
Old 05-11-2007, 06:06 PM   #67
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Haha, complained to my dad that my network wasn't working, then when he picks me up from work he's bought me a WLAN card

Happy happy happy! New card to go with the (recently totally wiped and rebuilt) PC
Old 05-11-2007, 09:24 PM   #68
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Ah atmosphere.... As much as I complain about our weather here, I do appreciate living in an area of the U.S. that experiences all the seasons. It really can be lovely. Tonight's renewed experience for this next Spring is the feel and smell of turning on the AC for the first time and shutting all the windows. Something about the whoosh of two different temperatures blowing around you. [img]smile.gif[/img] Kinda like when somebody makes a big pot of tea and it's still warm when you pour it into a glass with icecubes. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Btw, I don't just babble all this cause I've had a few beers, no! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] But seriously, since I quit smoking my sense of smell is heightened. I can smell the pollen in the warm humid air outside, and also the AC air coming from the vents. It's a nostalgic thing I tell ya.

Cloudy, I'll let you know if I find any other fantasy movies of that type besides the ones I mentioned already. So glad you enjoyed Merlin [img]smile.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2007, 09:31 PM   #69
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Cool! Sometimes it pays, eh?

Good news on the cable, Cloudy [img]smile.gif[/img] Now you can hit 20,000 even faster

Hmmm... I was going to say 30,000, but I just saw you hadn't cleared 20 yet. What's up? Slowing down now that your cow-worker is gone?

Nothing much new here.... until tomorrow...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2007, 02:47 PM   #70
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
*cough* *wheeze*

bleah, smokey down here right now. Everglades fires can be a beast. Can't look 20 ft in any direction right now without looking through a haze.

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Firestormalpha is offline   Reply With Quote