Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 04-16-2007, 08:08 PM   #31
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Hi True Moose, nice to see you around again! [img]smile.gif[/img] Good luck with your finals!

Reality Show Recaps
Ladyzekke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 09:59 PM   #32
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

That's always sad when a firefighter is lost in the line of duty. And those winds, ugh, I can see how it could make it hard to fight a blaze or fix a power line!

We got rain all day and parts of the area are flooded, even one road I usually take to work was closed off because of flooding. More rain and snow..yes, snow, predicted for tomorrow..blech!

Heya TrueMoose! Have some cookies and hot chocolate..or the mulled cider is over on the burner next to Bungleau, just don't take his diet M&M's, he gets grouchy!
Old 04-17-2007, 06:41 PM   #33
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Hi, all. Bye, all. [img]graemlins/wavey.gif[/img]
Old 04-17-2007, 09:16 PM   #34
Ladyzekke

Hey Attalus!

Cloudy, I'm at the point where I'm just looking forward to the weekend now, as it may actually be normal weather-wise then. Tomorrow and Thursday are going to be crap though, this big storm is just sitting and spinning I hate it! LOL. I seriously do though, hate it. It can leave anytime now, fine by me!

So let's hope for both of us this weekend will give us something pleasant!

Reality Show Recaps
Old 04-18-2007, 12:13 AM   #35
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Was that an Attalus drive-by?

Cloudy, Lady Z... at least I can tell you there's decent weather coming over your way from here. Not stupendously wonderful, but better than cold, snow, and rain...

Anyone else sneak in to the post office for a before-midnight postmark today?
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:49 AM   #36
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Quote:
Originally posted by True_Moose:
Hey everyone, haven't stopped in for awhile. Been a pretty crazy few months - just taking the opportunity in between studying for my finals to drop by. Hope everyone's doing well.
Hey true moose. Glad to see you made it in for a visit. Or stop by what ever.

Well last night shift then off for 5 days. I really hope for some nice weather on my days off. Trying to get my driveway and sidewalks in.
Old 04-19-2007, 08:56 PM   #37
Ladyzekke

Evening everyone. [img]smile.gif[/img] Played a fun multigame of Sacred tonight with Cloudy and Saz. My character is the Demoness and she's been wearing a boring pot for a helmet for ages now. I've been saying I needed a new helmet for awhile now, and lo and behold, in a battle I spy some loot and a helmet is among it! And it's blue texted too which means it's not too shabby. It also is entitled "Stealthy Helmet of the Deserving." Being that most weapons and armor in this game sound like crap, finally one that's not flawed somehow, it's not only stealty, but err, deserving! So I'm down with my new helmet, yeeeah! OK, only thing left to do is open my inventory and slap it on! whoohooo!

err, wha?

Deceiving Helmet of Disappointment

Man I swear I really hate game bugs!!!! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]

Reality Show Recaps
Old 04-20-2007, 02:04 PM   #38
Ivelliis
Gold Dragon

Unlucky ladyz, maybe you're just destined to never get a decent helmet!

Just splashed out (I get paid in a week, and it should be a big payment seeing as I've worked craploads for a part-timer [img]tongue.gif[/img] ) on four CDs, two bloc party, maximo park and the guillemots.

Not sure if anyone has heard of them, but this brings my bank account down to just a bit above 0 *grin* Bring on payday.
Old 04-20-2007, 07:43 PM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

ROTFL.. I laughed so hard about that helmet that was really greaves... We always joke about the horrid names things have in that game, like Rotten boots of Failure or whatever but she not only thinks she has a helmet but one with a cool name and whammo...it's not a helmet at all!

Maybe next week, LadyZ!

TGIF! I'm so glad it's Friday! They finished interviewing people for the position my boss vacated but I don't know who they hired yet. Hope it's not one of the first ones or this last one.. ugh.. too stiff. At least get someone who can be businesslike AND smile... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

And my co-worker... uh.. she is making Felix from the Odd Couple, look like a dirt-loving swine... LOL Today she got physically ill over some dust and crumbs in her keyboard. Now I know it's a bit disgusting to have stuff in your keyboard that you didn't put there.. but she was really over-the-top grossed out and when I'd helped her clean the keyboard, given her alcohol wipes for it and she'd brushed a tiny bit of stuff on the floor she kept saying it was making her sick and she was so grossed out. I said 'Well at least it's not on the desk now, it's on the floor' and she said that she knew it.. her FEET knew it.. they could just TELL there was stuff there.... uh.. ooooookayyy, then..... *backs off and tries not to laugh too hard*
Old 04-24-2007, 04:27 PM   #40
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

A little late in updating, but week 4.... another 4-1/2 pounds, making 20-1/2 all told so far

And this week appears to be going well as well... I should be at 10% down within another two weeks, at this rate. And I'm still freakin' eating all the time... gotta love it!

My latest menu addition (from last night, because I ate few points during the day and had a lot left)... Fat-free hummus with fat-free pita bread for dipping. One half-pita is a point, and the hummus was a point per serving, so I figured that I spent two points for every half-pita.

I had three last night... and still had four points left over!

I'm now wishing I had taken a "before" picture, because it would have been really cool to compare... I guess I'll just have to be satisfied with the "after"
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote