Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-01-2001, 05:21 PM   #131
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Tuor:
You can start by helping me rebuild my kitchen 'humpf' Tuor kicks Drongo up the arse. 'STOP eating the food and bloody well cook it you lazy halfling lump' Drongo wanders off moaning.

Tuor wipes his hands bows magnificently to his fellow HADB member, 'My dear Talthyr have a bowl of wings on me' shoves dish into Tal's outstretched hand, rings bell for more fresh ingrediants'

Turns to Tal 'try them they're my new Aerie fahitas' does a bad tiger impression 'they're great'

When you've finished you can go lay down some destruction at the temple Mk2 if you like

Welcome to our humble nosh shack we could always do with a 'door attendant'
From behind the closed door of Desuma's office two voices may be heard. The first voice, which is somewhat reminiscient of Tattoo from "Fantasy Island", is raised in anger, while the second voice, that of a sultry female, is placating and soothing.

"Boss, boss, I'm gonna kill dat twit Tuor. First he takes my title - dammit, I'M the head chef, HE'S only a trainee - and den he has da noive ta kick me in da arse." Drongo the feral halfling gnashes teeth whic are filed menacingly down to sharp points.

"Yes, I know he's taking liberties," Desuma purrs, "but he has worked hard enough to deserve the title; besides, I have a new job in mind for you. How does vice-president of research and development sound? Oh, and I thought you LIKED the abuse?"

Drongo blushes a bright red. "Yeah, but only when it comes from you, boss. Hey, what are we gonna do with all those mini-Aeries?"

"Make some of them prizes in our kid's meals, and sell the rest to Madame Nin's bordello. They should be a real hit with her halfling and gnome patrons."

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!

Old 10-01-2001, 05:35 PM   #132
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Desuma_Malevois:

Oh, and I thought you LIKED the abuse?"

Drongo blushes a bright red. "Yeah, but only when it comes from you, boss...

Larry, upon entering the establishment to see if they have a special running on chocolates, overhears part of a conversation..., then ...decidedly, turns and walks away...thinking maybe this is not a good time to be around...

------------------

Member of the OHF and Diamond Ranger of the ALSB (secretarial position)
Father of the wicked but cute child known as MaryBeth

Padre de una niña bien traviosa pero guapa
---------------------
Aisukuríimu ga tabetái desu.

[This message has been edited by Larry_OHF (edited 10-01-2001).]
Old 10-01-2001, 05:39 PM   #133
Vampire

Aerie is happy to abuse them!
Old 10-01-2001, 06:40 PM   #134
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

Larry, upon entering the establishment to see if they have a special running on chocolates, overhears part of a conversation..., then ...decidedly, turns and walks away...thinking maybe this is not a good time to be around...

Whew! Glad he didn't hear the part about Madame Nin's bordello. Hmm, I wonder how many of those altar boys will be secretly frequenting that establishment from now on?

------------------
Proprieter of IW's finest dining establishment, KFA (a.k.a. Kentucky Fried Avariel). It's finger lickin' good!!

Old 10-01-2001, 06:47 PM   #135
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
Hey K.Spree or Tuor or someone, could you use my services as a sorcerer??
I could help with magical defences for the KFA joints, and help in raids on the Aerie temple.
Also, I have a hankering to try out what those fried wings are like...

Welcome Talthyr, we can always use someone with your great power as a sorceror! Unfortunately, as we now have a truce with the Temple of Aerie (all a part of my master plan, I assure you), you have to promise to behave yourself ***nudge, nudge, wink, wink*** I trust this will not be an issue? Anyway, after you've finished helping Tuor, how would you like to be our new maitre d'?

------------------

Old 10-01-2001, 07:12 PM   #136
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

~Walks back in, closes the door behind her and then starts maniacally laughing.~ "Those stupid self-righteous bastards!" ~Kneels over with the pain of laughing so hard.~ "They actually thought I would give them CLEAN chocolates?!" ~Afraid she's broken a rib she leans onto the bar ledge~ "Stupid Aerie-loving shits!" ~Now hyper-venilating she looks up~ "I gave the damage note, told them we were giving all the extra meat to the Imnesville gaurdians and gave them loaded chocolates!" ~Slams sweating hand against the corien counter top~ "And they were so happy over those things too!" ~Straightens herself out to explain~ "Ya see, it was all in my righteous quest to destroy them in the name of Mielekki. I loaded the chocolates with a variety of fillings." ~Chuckles~ "Let's just say our friends over at the Aerie temple are going to need a shit load of peptobismal!" ~Returns to laughing hysterically~ "AM I GOOD OR AM I GOOD?! The flippin' peace treaty didn't say what kind of chocolates, the only requirement is that they be Aerie shaped! Hell, I could go out selling crack to 2 year olds so long's it's inside an Aerie shaped chocolate!" ~Groans and grabs at her ribcage~ "I knew I was gonna break ona those..." ~Casts a minor healing spell.~

------------------
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them."

KFA's official vice president of marketing.

On a righteous quest to destroy all electric resistant teddy bears in Fearun.
Old 10-01-2001, 07:48 PM   #137
Desuma_Malevois

Bravo, K.S., bravo!! A master stroke if I do say so myself. Drongo here was worried that you had gone off and deserted us, but I KNEW you wouldn't do that ~wipes sweat from brow and heaves sigh of relief ~

------------------

Old 10-01-2001, 07:56 PM   #138
Deiter Leafblade
Emerald Dragon

I must say that you serve the best Aerie there is out there Mind if I join you guys? Nobody likes to find more ways to cook Aerie then me! ~Insane laughter~

------------------
So close yet so far....
Old 10-01-2001, 08:06 PM   #139
Killing Spree
Mephistopheles

"Aye Leafblade! You may begin by baking a few of our infamous contact poison creme pies! Go to the kitchen, I'm sure one of our competent cooks can help you begin." ~Throws a blooded apron at Leafblade~

"Desuma, how could you doubt me? Truly did you believe that I would aid those incompetent trolls?" ~Laughs~ "Not that they would accept me anyway after they relieze that their beloved chocolates gave them chronic diareha..."

------------------
"Rome did not create a great empire by having meetings; they did it by killing all those who opposed them."

KFA's official vice president of marketing.

On a righteous quest to destroy all electric resistant teddy bears in Fearun.

[This message has been edited by Killing Spree (edited 10-01-2001).]
Old 10-01-2001, 08:41 PM   #140
Desuma_Malevois

Quote:
Originally posted by Killing Spree:
"Aye newbie Leafblade! You may begin by baking a few of our infamous contact poison creme pies! Go to the kitchen, I'm sure one of our competent cooks can help you begin." ~Throws a blooded apron at Leafblade~

"Desuma, how could you doubt me? Truly did you believe that I would aid those incompetent trolls?" ~Laughs~ "Not that they would accept me anyway after they relieze that their beloved chocolates gave them chronic diareha..."

"Of course, I didn't doubt you - it's just that I find your talents so useful that I think we should discuss cloning you again. Maybe we could bring back Shopping Spree and put her in charge of 'procurement'. And Shooting Spree would be an excellent commander for our archers."

"BTW Deiter," Desuma continues, "after you're done helping in the kitchen (and EVERYBODY helps in the kitchen at one time or another), I have openings for both headwaiter and bartender. Would either of those positions suit you?"

[Well folks, RL intrudes and it's "Hi ho, hi ho, off to work I go". Thanks for another great day of posts!]

------------------