Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-02-2001, 06:58 AM   #41
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Skydracgrrl:
After dealing with her unconcious friend, and getting a room for him to recuperate, Skye ordered a few ales to relax. By the time Tiax walked into the bar, she wuz, er, very relaxed. ^_^;; "Heehee, bring'em on... I'm ready for'em... lemme at'em..." Skye slurred, as she stood up unsteadily. It seems that seeing her old "friend" had some bad after effects on her... -_-;;

BAD GIRL!!!

Outside the tavern, there are some odd sounds for combat - (machine gun fire) - 3 large pepper-pot shaped things enter the bar - they're yelling "EXTERMINATE" in a loud voice which is pain to anybody with a hangover - they appear to be waving a sick plunger and eggwhisk about - ZAP!!! They disintegrate some beer

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 09-02-2001, 07:01 AM   #42
waverider
Symbol of Cyric

am not gonna reed this its to mutch
Old 09-02-2001, 08:18 AM   #43
Neb
Account deleted by Request

First, a pain shot through Neb's head when the robots shouted, then, they disentigrated some beer, unfortunately(for them) it was the beer in Neb's mug, Neb grabs one of them, throws it out of the window and then points his staff out of the window at the robot, a thin green ray emanates from his staff and strikes the robot which is disentigrated, Tiax drags the second robot outside and smashes it to bits with his warhammer, they leave the third robot so that the rest of the Bar patrons have something to kill as well.
Old 09-02-2001, 09:16 AM   #44
Grinch
The Magister

Ash thinks quickly,grabs Tiax and rolls him into a ball and then makes an under arm pitch at the robot. The salt-shaker styled robot tilts and falls on it's side.Tiax leaps upon it declaring himself ruler of the known and unknown world and Chosen One of Cyric.Ash looks around for Skye to see if she would make a good projectile,he considers tossing Encard at the robot but figures the forty wands-of-whatever Encard carries might explode on impact and destroy the bar. Meanwhile the robot flails about shooting death-beams into the ceiling. Tiax is riding the downed robot like a mechancial bull and knocks a pitcher of ale over onto it,there is hissing crackling sound as the robots circuitry shorts and Tiax is knocked off his mount by a jolt of electricity. The rest of the bar patrons begin to pray for rain..

------------------
Grinch
Old 09-02-2001, 11:06 AM   #45
Lord Shield

The holes inthe bar ceiling slowly heal up. Tiax rolls about spasmodically, his hair standing on end.

The Dalek's helmet pops off and you see the wizened thing insde, controlling it

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp.
Lord Raptor's Site

Old 09-02-2001, 06:27 PM   #46
Tancred
White Dragon

Karnas peeps over the top of an upturned bar table at the rest of the party attacking the evil salt cellar mechanical thing.

"Better them than me..."
Old 09-02-2001, 09:47 PM   #47
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Enters and approaches the bar amidst the chaos.

Now this is my kind of place!
I am happy to see that this is not a juice bar! Guiness please!

Been trying to get one for two days now and I shall turn ornery
if I am refused!!!

------------------

Proud new member of LH!

[This message has been edited by Liliara (edited 09-02-2001).]
Old 09-03-2001, 10:44 AM   #48
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

During the attacks from the loud robot things, Skye held her head in pain, and ducked behind an over turned table, where Tancred happened to be hiding. (btw, i know that tancred and karnas "swiched places"... Skye just doesn't know that though. ^_^* ) "What are you hiding back here for? You're a paladin- go make them shut up!" With that, Skye booted Tancred out from behind the table, sending him flying into one of the robots, who promptly began trying to fight him. When Skye saw Ash's way of "fighting", she decided to try it out. She ran up to Ash, and, grabbing him by the arm, tried to throw him at the invaders. The word is "tryed". ^_^* when Ash was almost over her head, his armor off-balanced Skye's strength, and the result was a squished Skye. "Oooh, my head..." Skye whined, on the verge of unconciousness. "No s'more drintchin fer me... well, maybes not as much drintchin...Erk." Skye struggled to get Ash off of her, so she could go deal with her sudden problem. (*sigh*, Skye never could hold her liquor.... grin ^_~*)

------------------
Quote:
What power would Hell have if those imprisoned there could not dream of Heaven?
My Website!
Old 09-03-2001, 12:34 PM   #49
Neb
Account deleted by Request

After the three robots had been disposed of Neb, Razzen and Kivan went over to the window to look at the battle outside of the Bar, and to make a few bets as well, after Tiax had recovered from his electrification, he hid next to the door, preparing to crush the kneecaps of the next person to enter the Bar.
Old 09-03-2001, 01:48 PM   #50
Vampire

I am completely lost! Errr what is this? Is this a fantasy bar??
Errr okay so I'm walking in and I hand over my weapons to Azurewolf???
I guess I'm not really a god, just an Avatar. What I am I talking about? Never mind. Can someone tell me the point of this thread so I can join in. If you think I don't belong then just tell me. No hard feelings.

------------------