Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 05-17-2001, 06:20 PM   #41
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Kivan picks his teeth and shouts for some food, he then cuts the legs off of a spider thats trying to drains his bodily fluids and nails it to the ceiling.
Old 05-17-2001, 06:35 PM   #42
Lord Shield

What a good idea!!
Tiddles... spiders - kill!
The cute little pooch the nundergoes a strange transformation. Spikes rip out of his hide, he incr4eases in size until he would dwarf a horse, talons rip out of his paws, a crusty bony carapace forms on his body. At blinding speed he rips all the little spideys to bits and plays 'roll over' o nthem. Then, when all are gone, he is just a cute little pooch again
"Good boy" - I think he's earned some extra biscuits - he likes those

------------------
In the kingdom of the blind, the one-eyed man is pimp

Old 05-17-2001, 06:42 PM   #43
Neb

Kivan makes a mental note about not making that dog angry, and then continues shouting for food, while waiting for someone to bring him some food he starts throwing his sword into the air and grabbing it again.
Old 05-17-2001, 06:48 PM   #44
Lord Shield

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Kivan makes a mental note about not making that dog angry, and then continues shouting for food, while waiting for someone to bring him some food he starts throwing his sword into the air and grabbing it again.
Patience is a virtue. Tra la!
Gamora and Sil bring in a huge platter wiht a deliciously cooked roast pig dripping in honey and lying on a bed of chestnuts. It smells divine! Lord Shield refills your tankard as Gamora (the green girl with the tail) serves the food to all and sundry. I'm quite pleased with how the cook's food came out

Old 05-17-2001, 06:50 PM   #45
Neb

Kivan takes a fork from his backpack and uses his Vorpal Blade as a knife and starts eating.
Old 05-17-2001, 06:53 PM   #46
Lord Shield

That must be awkward. The Vorpal Blade is a 2-handed sword. oh well.
Lord Shield shuffles over to the trees to spray them. That'll take care of the nest

Old 05-17-2001, 06:56 PM   #47
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Ahh finally Azure thinks the food has arrived.
He decides he has to be satisfied with the stringy cooked meat in front of him, in place of the usual raw steaming meat he fills his gullet with.
"More beer!" He shouts to the bartender glaring at him for the poor quiality meat.
He feels his territory is being infringed upon by tiddles but thinks he will tolerate the pup since it looks harmless. But it pays to be careful especially after the display with the spiders.

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."
Old 05-17-2001, 06:56 PM   #48
Neb

Nah, it ain't too awkward, the only problem is that if you drop the sword it goes through the table, and maybe your leg if you are a bit unlucky.

Kivan, downs the entire flagon of beer in on swallow, he then bangs it on the table shouting for a refill and continues eating.
Old 05-17-2001, 07:01 PM   #49
Lord Shield

Lord Shield shuffles over to AzureWolf. "My apologies, I forgot your tastes". He passes his hand over the meat and regresses the cooking so it is back to its raw, edible (for you) state. The meat is delicious. As apology, he gives you a free beer to follow your current one

Old 05-17-2001, 07:11 PM   #50
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Azure growls his approval pleased with the change to his meal thinking this place might be satisfactory for him after all. Deciding to keep his wits about him in this den of madmen he drinks his beer slowly savouring the taste, eating mouthfuls of meat in between swigs.
Eying the elf who dragged him in appreciativly, Azure sits back and relaxes passing the time away

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."