Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 12-06-2004, 09:41 PM   #11
Animal
Gold Dragon

The name Animal was generated when you combine a 40 of Whiskey and several police officers...
Old 12-06-2004, 09:42 PM   #12
Animal
Gold Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:
Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
pass. don't even get me started! this is my no-post post! and the sexy Unicorn has the right idea.
you know what is really sad about this? this is the first time in along time I have been called that...and it is just because of my avatar that I get it [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]You look a little horny?
Old 12-06-2004, 09:46 PM   #13
Stormymystic
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Animal:
quote:
Originally posted by Stormymystic:
quote:
Originally posted by Variol (Farseer) Elmwood:
pass. don't even get me started! this is my no-post post! and the sexy Unicorn has the right idea.
you know what is really sad about this? this is the first time in along time I have been called that...and it is just because of my avatar that I get it [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]You look a little horny? [/QUOTE]ok that is getting....oh wait you meant the horn on the unicorn [img]graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[ 12-06-2004, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Stormymystic ]
Old 12-06-2004, 10:02 PM   #14
Sythe
Ra

*pushes the beer bottle away from him* No thanks

though I may try it once when I am older. But I am not going to get uber drunk or do it witha whole bunch of friends. From reading these posts I know what the bottle can do.

I hope johnny finds this topic too. I bet he has loads of stories. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2004, 10:09 PM   #15
Variol (Farseer) Elmwood
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Sythe:
*pushes the beer bottle away from him* No thanks

though I may try it once when I am older. But I am not going to get uber drunk or do it witha whole bunch of friends. From reading these posts I know what the bottle can do.

I hope johnny finds this topic too. I bet he has loads of stories. [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Don't count on stories from drinkers. It's usually other's that remember what happened!
Old 12-06-2004, 10:19 PM   #16
Blind_Prophet
Symbol of Cyric

21 shots of vodka straight to the face NUFF SAID!
Old 12-06-2004, 10:29 PM   #17
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

I'm sober, never touched the stuff and never intend to. People say it helps mellow you out and helps you relax, but for those on this board that know me, they know I'm relaxed enough as it is [img]tongue.gif[/img]

But I do seem to recall something my dad told me once back in his earlier days. Some woman slipped something into his drink, he passed out and when he woke up, he found out she stole his car with a group of her girlfriends. Needless to say, she spent some time in jail afterwards.
Old 12-06-2004, 10:29 PM   #18
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Hmmm... dunno if I've got a worst story, and don't remember if I've shared this one before or not, but back when I was growing up, people told me that to be a "real" drummer, I had to be able to play In-a-Gadda-da-vida, by Iron Butterfly. I dutifully picked up an album, and was eventually able to play all seventeen minutes of it. Yep, one whole side... one song.

Well, one night in my early 20s, I came home from an evening out feeling pretty good about things in general. Suddenly, it occured to me that I could play it sober... but what about drunk?

I proceeded to find out, on my drumset in my room in the basement. About three minutes later, I looked up to see my dad in the doorway. I took off my headphones, and he asked me what in the he!! I was doing. I answered that I was playing the drums, and he responded that I was NOT going to be doing it at three in the morning

I then went to bed.

Nothing was ever said of it, but I didn't do it again [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Old 12-06-2004, 11:06 PM   #19
Arledrian
Egyptian Goddess of the Dead

The first time I got close with a girl, I was absolutely fit-shaced and was basically only able to pass out next to her in a drunkenly-affectionate sort of way. One thing eventually led to another, but I was just too wasted, meaning certain things refused to function properly -- not entirely surprising when your bloodstream only consists of alcohol. Needless to say, we didn't hang out again afterwards -- she was too offended and I was too embarrassed. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-06-2004, 11:43 PM   #20
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
I think I know Ilander's answer to this one. I'm pretty sure he only has one, and it's an intersting one!
As for myself, probably something as small as a distatsteful magarita.