Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-04-2001, 09:18 PM   #21
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

I'm sorry, my fair sir, but I have orders to protect My Lady at all costs. Please, do not distrube her rest or her kingdom, or I will be forced to strike you!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division
Official Soup Server and bumper of Cloudy's Cafe
Possessor of the Aerie Diamond Head from the ALSB.
Page in the Court of Lady Lioness

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-04-2001, 09:22 PM   #22
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

*summons 3 hags*
G: Witches! Make me an Eye Of Seeing!
W: You'd better be smart and desguise yur selves!
You look like FIENDS!!!
Galazor: Thats because we are!!
*witches jump*
W: Heres your eye of Seeing..... now where's my kiss *all three of them say that)
G: Shoo fly shoo! *disintergrates them*

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Old 10-04-2001, 09:24 PM   #23
Encard
Quintesson

Encard grins, sitting in a comfortable chair in his unbreachable tower in his Miniature Plane of ChAos and makes his observing form move closer to the various members of the court so that he can see them better. His boservations continue, and several pieces of food mysteriously disappear... The reason for which is understood when a small, red, hairy, humanoid creature i seen running into a small hole in the wall dragging a piece of meat behind it. Several members of the court suddenly think, simultaneously, that it might be a good idea to get rid of the evil-ratling-demons living in the small holes in the castle. it almost seems as though the thoughts weren't their own... but that's ludicrous, since none of them had cast any spells, and who else is there around here?

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-04-2001).]
Old 10-04-2001, 09:24 PM   #24
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Mistral casts a Protection from Evil 10" Radius, followed by Chaotic Commands on her allies and the innocent.

Her eyes narrow as she waits for the events to unfold...
Old 10-04-2001, 09:25 PM   #25
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
*Aelia feels a little faint. Whatever that thing was she does not want to come across it again in a hurry* I think I'll go home to Mumsy.

------------------

Goddess of Undress
Co-owner of the Evil Petting Zoo and Sorceress of the HADB
OLD COOTS eye candy and Disrobed Division of the ORT
And her sidekick Pink

"High hopes...an endless river...forever and ever"
Old 10-04-2001, 09:25 PM   #26
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Sephiroth draws his longsword and shield, and prepares to defend His Lady's fortress from Evil*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-04-2001, 09:29 PM   #27
Encard
Quintesson

One of the courtiers notices an evil-ratling-demon about to steal a piece of pie and tries to step on it. It dodges, growls at him, and runs away into toward the hole. However, as it runs, it suddenly begins to grow old VERY fast... by the time it has gone another two feet, it dies, and then rots and the rotted matter becomes dust in the next few moments. The court members wonder how that could have happened, as another of the pests suddenly loses all cohesion and flies appart into a random burst of molecules.

------------------
The Eternal ChAos-bringer of

HADB

CCCCCCcccccccHHHHHHHHhhhhhhAAAAAAAaaaaaaaOOOOOOOoo oooooSSSSSSSsssssss.............

[This message has been edited by Encard (edited 10-04-2001).]
Old 10-04-2001, 09:33 PM   #28
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

G: Galazor, you want a NightMare?
Galazor: Yes please! *you still have to say your manners even if you are a demon*
G: If we leave the rift spot, everybody will sense us and we'll be chased by itty bitty Paladins! We now have to assume form.........
*both demons turn into black robed and hooded beings on black steeds, with the Eye of Seeing desguised as a skull around Galazor's neck*
G: REALITY FACTOR!
*reality factor enables one (even demons) "cloak" themselves in an aura of unknowing to anyone who wasnt present when the spell was cast; basically, you think we're just guys on black horses; not demons in desguise*

*g quickly kills the little elf who saw it all*
G: Now NO ONE CAN TELL!!!!!! (treat your "guests" like regular beings!)

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Old 10-04-2001, 09:36 PM   #29
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

Ha, ha, ha... I guess you forgot about all the little spies we have around the kingdom, so therefore we know of your vile plot fiend! Turn back now, or face my holy wrath!

------------------

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 10-04-2001, 09:38 PM   #30
mistral4543
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Mistral's heart throbs as the uncertainty threatens to shatter her inner peace.
She prays to Lathander for strength and turns to members in the court and speaks in her ringing voice:

"As Lady Lioness is not in court, I would advise those with peaceful intent to leave. We apologise for this apparant lack of civility, but we really do not wish to hurt the innocent. Whoever remains risks his or her life being forfeited, for we shall defend the court as well as we can!"