Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-02-2005, 01:28 PM   #51
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

"No offense, Te'Oma, but the Jedi Council knows what it's doing most of the time...I hope, anyway. Never have met any of them. I think one Jedi for the General is enough---we'll need your talents elsewhere.
Barrick picks up his comlink.
Joneth...Eciel thinks you should try to look up some information on the Ca'rael Building. Don't know why he couldn't tell you himself, though...you two getting along?"

Oh, and Terassk, that's the best idea I've heard all day. You are assigned to the General.

Now...about that bomb. Let's make sure it CANNOT explode. If the building's security finds a bomb that was a dud, they'll treat the episode like it was the real thing. We don't need to accidentally kill anyone on this mission."

Now, who's going where with whom? No one is to go anywhere by themselves, remember?"
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 05:14 PM   #52
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Is no one else able to use the holonet, anymore? Certainly you guys are able to find that yourselves, I'm knee-deep in codes, over here! And yeah, I guess we're all getting along well enough, despite everyone wanting to blow all kinds of things up, mixed with several other forms of violence. Other than all that, everything's just wizard! Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm working on something that could be extremely useful. Joneth, out.
Dron_Cah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2005, 10:01 PM   #53
jolleyjester
Dungeon Master

“Great to see Joneth’s in the team work mood. Now as far as the bomb goes, we can make it a dud but its going to change our plans a little bit. Barrick said the mainframe is incased in ferrocrete and if that’s the case were going to need to force ourselves into the room one way or another. If were not blowing a hole in the wall well need to…”
Eceil turns to Te’Oma.
“Do you still have a lightsaber?”
jolleyjester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 10:11 AM   #54
TheGrandSlayer
Red Wizard of Thay

Terassk finds himself smiling from the General's complement, he quickly shakes out of the hapiness state and listens in on the plans.
TheGrandSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2005, 03:42 PM   #55
Beaumanoir
Iron Throne Cult

"Of course. Once a Jedi obtains a lightsaber, it's extremely rare for him to be without it. And I see where you're going with your thoughts. It just might work. It's not going to be thin though, I'll need a while. A contingency distraction could be useful."
Old 06-04-2005, 11:25 AM   #56
jolleyjester
Dungeon Master

“A distraction…well after they find the bomb I can guarantee you some of the agents are going to try to head to the mainframe to protect it. Maybe Joneth could rewire some of the doors on that floor to lock out anyone from getting in. It would buy us some time, but once we have the data we want from the mainframe it won’t be easy to get out- unless we pretend were some of the agents. Barrick said not all of them even know who each other are, so maybe with a little persuasion and a few of the buzz words I know from my time doing these kind of things we could trick them.”
jolleyjester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2005, 10:20 PM   #57
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

OOC: Looks like some field-work for you, Drew! haha! Continue the planning, ya'll...you'll need it. When I get specific questions about the building, I will answer them...at least as well as your characters could know.
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 12:01 PM   #58
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
OOC: Well, after speaking with Poo, I'm going to say a few hours pass while everyone is "planning," and Joneth is finally coming back out of his room.

So, kids, what exactly have we got planned, now? I'm sure you all have a way into this building, as well as a way to elude the guards and hack into what is likely the most secure database on the planet. No? Well, for a start, here is a blue print of that building.
He lays down a blue print of a skyscraper. He then pulls out another piece of rolled paper and smooths it out on top of the first.
And this is the schematic for the area we're interested in, that isn't included in the previous blue print. Also, don't worry about money for equipment, I think I can take care of it... Well, by that, I mean the General can.
Joneth smiles slyly, as he sits down at the long table the others were seated at and discussing the matters.
Now there's a couple more things we need to get straight: First, I hear Jedi can become invisible, so they are my number one choice as insurgents, if it's true. Next, some of you seem to have a misconception that I will be going on this trip with you. I assure you, this isn't necessarily. If someone would be so kind to take a datapad with them, that little nuisance of a problem will also be taken care of. But we still have details to discuss, so please, enlighten me on what your brilliant military minds have devised.

Joneth leans back in his chair, and waits for a response.
Old 06-11-2005, 08:53 PM   #59
DrowArchmage
Mephistopheles

OCC:Sorry im late! I've been busy but now i'm back and am looking for aplace to jump in.

"Someone need an extra saber?" pipes in Rain. "If I had a crystal i could get you one in a day,maybe two, Te'Oma,can you spare a day and get one from the Temple? or pherhaps a dealer the General knows will have a couple.

[ 06-11-2005, 09:04 PM: Message edited by: DrowArchmage ]

-al'Lan Mandragoran, Last Lord of the Seven Towers
DrowArchmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2005, 11:10 PM   #60
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Joneth raises an eyebrow at Rain,
An extra lightsaber, eh? What have you people been planning? Certainly you wont be needing that, will you?
There is an edge of worry in his voice, and his apprehension is tangible.