Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-28-2005, 06:33 PM   #11
jsalsb
Elminster

a little update...

I'M PLAYING DUNGEON LORDS!!!!

It works on my 2.5 year old toshiba laptop with 32 megs of video memory (but very sluggish). I'm going to slide down all the graphics options and see how that does.

Thanks for all the help! I guess it just doesn't like my brand spanking new Dell laptop, pentium 4 2.8G. But it does like my Celeron 1.7G toshiba with half the video memory!! Live and learn!
Old 03-28-2005, 11:19 PM   #12
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

YYEEEEEEEEEEEE---HAH! Glad to hear you're up and gaming, jsalsb! Now you can join in all the fun and frustration
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2005, 10:03 AM   #13
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by jsalsb:
a little update...

I'M PLAYING DUNGEON LORDS!!!!

It works on my 2.5 year old toshiba laptop with 32 megs of video memory (but very sluggish). I'm going to slide down all the graphics options and see how that does.

Thanks for all the help! I guess it just doesn't like my brand spanking new Dell laptop, pentium 4 2.8G. But it does like my Celeron 1.7G toshiba with half the video memory!! Live and learn!
HUrrah Hurrah!!!!

So glad that you are finally playing!!

I must admit that it concerns me that there would be problems with your new Dell laptop. A lot of people have those (including my hubby who isn't likely to be playing DL). Hope they manage to get that problem sorted out before the game goes live.

Keep us posted on how you like the demo, Jon!!!