Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 10-08-2004, 10:36 AM   #161
Link
Jack Burton

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] Puts on his Shades of Coolness + 4

Goal: Beijing 2008
Old 10-08-2004, 10:55 AM   #162
Dron_Cah
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Defend Your Castle Champion Frogger Champion Monkey Diving Champion Summer Games Champion Donkey Kong Champion
Moon Lander Champion Space Invaders Champion
Ooh! +4! I've only seent he +2, kind!!
Old 10-08-2004, 11:42 AM   #163
Melusine
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kenyth:
Just for fun, go to the "meet me" portion by clicking a pic so you can see the included text and limit the results to "gay women". Interesting to say the least, and a bit surprising. There are entirely too many good looking "freaks". I have to wonder why that is? Are freaks prone to be more good looking, or are good looking people more prone to be freaks?
Freaks?
Old 10-08-2004, 12:05 PM   #164
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Yeah I suppose I am a freak [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 10-08-2004, 12:45 PM   #165
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Melusine:
quote:
Just for fun, go to the "meet me" portion by clicking a pic so you can see the included text and limit the results to "gay women". Interesting to say the least, and a bit surprising. There are entirely too many good looking "freaks". I have to wonder why that is? Are freaks prone to be more good looking, or are good looking people more prone to be freaks?
Freaks? [/QUOTE]Well, being gay doesn't necessarily mean you're a freak. That wasn't what I meant. If you read many of the listings, you'll see what I mean. Many of them are just looking for a toy and many of them are already in committed relationships. That doesn't necessarily mean they're bad people or anything. Freaky is just a term I use to describe that kind of sexuality.

[ 10-08-2004, 12:50 PM: Message edited by: Sir Kenyth ]
Old 10-08-2004, 12:53 PM   #166
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
He musta stole them from Snoopy!
Old 10-08-2004, 01:02 PM   #167
Sigmar
Unicorn

Arrow

Quote:
Originally posted by Dron_Cah:
yep, aren't we the lucky ones. [img]graemlins/erm.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Legend has it that if you combine them with a black leather jacket and some denim pantaloons...

...you turn into The Fonz!

[img]graemlins/dance2.gif[/img] Coolamundo! [img]graemlins/dance2.gif[/img]

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*stares at smilie page...*

OMG... [img]graemlins/biggrin.gif[/img] <-- Thats a keeper!

[ 10-08-2004, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: Sigmar ]
Old 10-08-2004, 01:16 PM   #168
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

I continue to be horrified at the lack of standards that allows me to be over a seven....lol...

I don't know what voodoo is going on here, but I guess I shouldn't complain...

I still haven't voted, though...I don't think I want to either, really!Everybody's good looking!

Is that what you really want to say?
Old 10-08-2004, 01:17 PM   #169
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
quote:
Freaks? [/QUOTE]People who put out in other words.
Old 10-08-2004, 02:27 PM   #170
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Gangrell:
quote:
quote:
Freaks? [/QUOTE]People who put out in other words. [/QUOTE]No, not quite... Their habits/hobbies are a little more than that. I'd descibe it clearly in more detail, but I'm afraid the post will wind up "R" rated if I do. Come to think of it, maybe I should have stayed away from this topic altogether.