Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-17-2003, 01:20 AM   #1
sageridder
Drizzt Do'Urden

Got this pming ziroc

Error
An error has occurred:

Unable to connect to the SMTP server. The following error was returned: Unknown error

The server either does not exist, or rejected the connection.

Please ensure that the UBB is allowed to relay mail through the server.

Please inform the board administration of this error so that they may fix the problem. Thank you!

also when I listen to the IW radio it hiccups and stops an awful lot if I do anything like refresh ,look at new topic ect.
Trust is indeed a shiny jewel,set in the stone of friendship.And much like any other stone can be use to crush the skulls of those unsuspecting.To clear the path for me to claim my rightful place as master of all I survey.

Play games win prizes completely free. http://teet.net/af/bd395b7216
So far I've won an 8gb ipod nano and an acer inspire netbook
Old 05-17-2003, 06:30 AM   #2
andrewas
Harper

I thought that error was fixed. Anyway, it relates to the notification email failing to send, the PM itself works.

On the radio quality, current broadcast is at 24Kbps, a fast dialup connection is 44kbps. So if you browse the net, the radio stream might not have enough bandwidth left to give you proper reception. Even on broadband you might get a hiccup if your buffering settings are low enough.

To improve matters, search around in the options. In Winamp3 its options-preferences->http reader. The numbers indicate how much data the program will hold before playing. The more data the program is holding, the longer the broadcast can be disrupted before you hear any glitches.