Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2002, 02:40 PM   #51
Moni

Quote:
Originally posted by Donut:
If anyone is unhappy with the Apophis avatar why don't you email Ziroc and ask him to reduce your post count by 3,000. I'm sure he'd be happy to oblige you.

After all - ranks aren't important are they?
Its not necessarily that I am unhappy with it, I just can'r figure out if I should be afraid or laughing.

Dear Ziroc,
In honor of my 6027th post, would it be possible to knock the number of posts back to oh, say, 1?
Thanks!
Moni

Think he'd go for it? Should I give it a shot or would that be more like mild harassment, making him do more work for essentially nothing? I'd be kind of afraid to but, Donut, if you want to ask on my behalf, you have my permission!
You can even point out this post as proof its OK by me.

Attalus,
Glad you got a kick out of that.

Old 09-09-2002, 06:29 PM   #52
Sir Goulum
John Locke

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
Its not necessarily that I am unhappy with it, I just can'r figure out if I should be afraid or laughing.

Dear Ziroc,
In honor of my 6027th post, would it be possible to knock the number of posts back to oh, say, 1?
Thanks!
Moni

Think he'd go for it? Should I give it a shot or would that be more like mild harassment, making him do more work for essentially nothing? I'd be kind of afraid to but, Donut, if you want to ask on my behalf, you have my permission!
LOL! Then we could see how fast it would take you to spam up to Aphopis again!
Old 09-09-2002, 07:52 PM   #53
Leonis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Moni:

Dear Ziroc,
Thanks!
Moni

Attalus,
Glad you got a kick out of that.
What happens if you delete 6026 of your posts manualy?
Old 09-09-2002, 07:56 PM   #54
Jeffi0
Zhentarim Guard

Then you must be a person who has a LOT of time on their hands...
<br /><br />[url]\"http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302\" target=\"_blank\">http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010302</a> First 8-Bit Theater comic. The first few aren\'t really funny, but the rest are great.
Old 09-09-2002, 08:00 PM   #55
Moni

You know Leonis, I never though of that!

Jeffi0 is right though, I'd have to have a lot of time on my hands LOL

Sir Goulum,
You just shush! [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img]
I do not like spam, sam i am, I do not like white bread and spam. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 09-09-2002, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: Moni ]