Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-26-2000, 06:12 PM   #1
Elendail

ok I went to the deep gnome outpost, got the lil gem to dispell the darkness, went to the Area SW of the outpost, took out the beholder, those two groups of fishywarrior things, even killed those nasty demon knights , and I can't for the life of me find the person I'm supposed to meet so they can open the door that the drow were guarding (killed alla them too) Anyone feel like tellin me exactly where that person is? Would REALLY appreciate it

Old 10-26-2000, 06:23 PM   #2
Dimao'h

Enter the cave just west of the drow gates .. (really close) .. speak with the "Lady" you'll meet down there and you'r in ...

Old 10-26-2000, 07:27 PM   #3
Elendail

checked all around the door, no luck, gave the stone to the leader of my group, still nothing I'm gonna start throwin fireballs until I hear a scream or somethin heh, ya know how theres a pit that the path kinda bridges over? Is it on the east or west side of that?

Old 10-27-2000, 01:41 AM   #4
lordkymil

OK I'm not quite sure where you are so I'll take a guess. You haven't got to the drow city yet and want to get in. I'm assuming the group of drow you killed were at the narrow staircase. This narrow staircase is to the extreme east of the map. You need to meet Adalon. She is in this cave which is just to the west of the drow gates, PAST the narrow staircase. If you're standing in front of the drow gates you need to walk back south and find the junction where the path branches north. (If you keep following it south it will eventually lead back to the narrow staircase/bridge where the drow war party teleported in - I am assuming that you kicked their ass). You need to follow it north when it branches north. You need to have the gem thing from the gnomes and you should find this little cave where you can enter. Once you find this, you're sweet. It's easy to get lost because the walls and the floor all look the same.

I think where you were was in the kuo-tua dungeon (the fish-lizard people with big eyes). There's a bunch of drow there too. That's where the demon knights were.

Hope this helps.

Old 10-27-2000, 11:22 AM   #5
Elendail

hehe yeah figured that one out late last night as i was about to put the boots to my computer, I had assumed the door in that stupid fish villiage was it, and needless to say, it wasn't heh. Oh and heres a word of advice, don't ask the genie to be get more experienced with the limited wish spell... it hurts... it hurts so much. Thanks for the help