Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-28-2001, 10:00 PM   #1
lordFRZA

I got the mirror from the imp and gave it to mekrath. he then wanted me to take some slave off of his hands. I said no and he attacked me and died. so now I have the mirror again. What else is it good for?

Same thing with the illithium alloy. I gave that artist the real stuff and i still have this alloy. what good is it?

I also have this orcish cookbook i don't know what to do with?

What about this harper pin? I don't have any harpers in my party, but I thought I saw something about useing it to be Identified as a harper for a quest or something?

I also have a chapel key I picked up in windspeared hills. Do I need it?

Old 10-28-2001, 10:23 PM   #2
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

ok, outside of the Mekrath quest, the mirror is useless i think.

the alloy can be taken back to the church you got it for

cookbook? no use that i know of.

dont know anything bout the harper pin, sorry... never finished that quest.

no use for chapel key either.