Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-04-2001, 08:19 PM   #1
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

Ok I installed icewind dale a while ago and never got around to beating it (i know its IWD but its almost the same game[engine]) so i just wanted to start it up again and i can't find the cd! its installed on my comp but uhhh... yeah is there anyway i can play it like downloaded some hacked files and burning them onto a disc or am i screwed?

P.S. I have BG so all of my future posts will deal with bg

Thank You, Danke Schon, Gracias, uh yeah
Old 12-05-2001, 08:20 AM   #2
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

I dont know the answer to your question, buy anyway, this question belongs to IWD so its going THERE now.
Old 12-05-2001, 05:27 PM   #3
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

If you own a legitimate copy of the game, you can find files that may help at www.gamecopyworld.com

Vote for Brad! The link is in my signature.
Old 12-05-2001, 06:28 PM   #4
Worm
The Magister

quote:
Originally posted by Ronn_Bman:
If you own a legitimate copy of the game, you can find files that may help at www.gamecopyworld.com

Vote for Brad! The link is in my signature.

Megagames.com helps you if you don't own a legit copy it will foul protections and has many cracks it is a good website ... the one that first told me of morrowind ... MEMORIES.
Worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2001, 06:54 PM   #5
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Worm:
helps you if you don't own a legit copy it will foul protections and has many cracks it is a good website

If someone doesn't own a legit copy they should not be cracking it. I only listed my site if he owns a legit copy of the game, which he seems to be saying he does.

Ziroc has made it clear we are not to help in piracy, and members should not ask about or post illegal hacks in his forums!
Old 12-05-2001, 07:08 PM   #6
Holy Knight Delita
Manshoon

My copy WAS legit... untill i lost it so its not piracy, i swear!
Old 12-05-2001, 07:34 PM   #7
Ronn_Bman
Zartan

quote:
Originally posted by Holy Knight Delita:
My copy WAS legit... untill i lost it so its not piracy, i swear!

That was the idea I got from you, and so did the moderator, or he would have deleted your post instead of moving it to IWD.

I just wanted to let you and Worm know what Zirok has said on the subject. You're new and he's newly back to IW's, and there was a pretty good thread on the subject in the Wizardry 8 forum last week. The thread was not just about not doing it, but why.
Old 12-05-2001, 11:47 PM   #8
Worm
The Magister

Well, still megagames has a huge data base ... and anyways it is just so we can listen to audio CDs well playing our games!

Look I won't post anything more about this it is simply that megagames has a good database it is up to the user to decide what he will use it for.
Worm is offline   Reply With Quote