Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-28-2002, 11:48 AM   #1
Moiraine
Anubis

Ziroc, ô mighty Master, do you have any idea when the new server may be up and running ? Even an inkling of an idea ?

IOW is sooo slow for me now ...
Old 03-28-2002, 11:58 AM   #2
Sir Michael
Manshoon

Slow for everybody, I think...just TRY to read a topic with 50 or more posts...

Yeah...Where's the new server?!?
\"You see things; and you say \'Why?\' But I dream things that never were; and I say \'Why not?\'\"<br />-George Bernard Shaw<br /><br />\"Men take only their needs into consideration never their abilities.\"<br />-Napoleon Bonaparte
Old 03-28-2002, 12:16 PM   #3
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

As far as I know, Z is working on it. He has to put things together and then load all of our forum onto it then he had some new program mods and such to add which will take a few days I imagine! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy
Old 03-28-2002, 12:42 PM   #4
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
As far as I know, Z is working on it. He has to put things together and then load all of our forum onto it then he had some new program mods and such to add which will take a few days I imagine! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Cloudy
Yeah, Clouddy, I kinda was figuring that ...

What I'd like to know is how much 'a few days' mean, so I can start dreaming of being able to post again ...
Old 03-28-2002, 07:44 PM   #5
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
When When When?
Soon Soon Soon!

[ 03-28-2002, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Scholarcs ]
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 03-28-2002, 08:14 PM   #6
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I feel your pain, Moiraine. It's slow here too. But just patiently waiting for it to get better ... [img]smile.gif[/img]

BK
The Black Storm Cloud of the Night - Consort to a Queen- Champion of Truth, Justice and Cloudy's Way - Captain of the Knights of the Golden Dragons - Heart, Mind, and Soul- Newbie at Heart - ()xxxxxxxxxxxxx{}:::::::::::::::::::::>
Old 03-28-2002, 08:44 PM   #7
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

I have a very good feeling that this place will be speeding up ina few... millimonths!
Old 03-28-2002, 08:49 PM   #8
AzRaeL StoRmBlaDe
Hathor

instead of the donation meter we should have a days till the new server countdown, what do you folks think?
Old 03-28-2002, 08:58 PM   #9
Redblueflare
Galvatron

That's a good idea AzRael. If Z ever gets the time he might just do that. Hey guys have a little patience. Over here IW was *always* a little slow. LCN you suck... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

RedBlueFlare
The dragon tamer lives on...
Old 03-28-2002, 09:04 PM   #10
*\Conan/*
Red Dragon

Ziroc, we know you are watching and hail your work!