Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-04-2003, 01:52 PM   #1
Draconia

Hi again!! It has been so long hasn't it? I am not sure how many of you remember me but I have managed to make it back. I don't have a lot of time to be online. For those of you who know who I am, I am going to have another baby so it's hard for me to be online. I sure have missed all of you. I will pop in once in awhile. Take care.
Draconia
Old 02-04-2003, 01:55 PM   #2
Kaltia
Jack Burton

I was waaaaaay after you, but still... HIYA! WELCOME BACK! Gratz on the baby! [img]graemlins/thewave.gif[/img]

The wolf is as cunning as he is ferocious; once he's had a taste of flesh then nothing else will do.
Old 02-04-2003, 02:03 PM   #3
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

HooOoOOoOOooOoOoOWL!

Hiya and good to see you again!

Aha! A new lil´ dragon cubby on the way eh?

Congratulations!

Don´t eat the yellow snow
Old 02-04-2003, 02:13 PM   #4
Melusine
Dracolisk

Corina!!! How lovely to see you!! WOW

I've been wondering a lot about how you were doing... a new baby coming up? That's great news! [img]smile.gif[/img] Wow... never thought you'd be back again. I hope you've been doing well. Last thing I remember you just found yourself a job. How the hell are you? And what about the kids and the animals? [img]smile.gif[/img]

It's really good to see you back, even if you haven't much time. [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]
Old 02-04-2003, 02:23 PM   #5
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

HEY! It's good to hear from you! How are the little ones? And another on the way! Oh my, you are going to be even busier soon! I hope we see you once in a while, even if you only have time to give updates on how you and the new baby are doing!

[ 02-04-2003, 02:24 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 02-04-2003, 02:50 PM   #6
Draconia

I wanted to stop by again before I go take a nap. That's all the energy I have left for by the afternoon.
Kaltia- thanks for the welcome. I disconnected my internet right before you joined. I hope to get to you know you as I try my best to come by.

WOLFGIR- MY BEAUTY!!!!! How I have missed you. Thank you for the Christmas card. It was so good to hear from you. Another dragon cubby to add to the crew of little dragons that I already have. Thank you for the congrats. I should be having this little one soon. March 5th is my due date. I can't wait.

Melusine- heehee, I was beginning to wonder myself if I was ever going to get back online. It's been a hard year but I really don't want to damper anyone with all of that. It's a long story. I am doing as well as expected being pregnant. I am about done so I am looking forward to that. My kids are doing great. My two boys are doing wonderful in school. I am very proud of them. My daughter is 2, that I can say about her. She's a handful. All of my animals are alive and well. We are trying to add to the farm. Just waiting for the right ones to come along. We are picky about the ones we get. At the moment I am not working. Which in my condition is the best thing. I have no energy and I am as big as a house. I will try to come around as often as I can. I'm glad to be back.

Cloudbringer- all three kids are great and #4 is doing well. Just trying to finish cooking him so he will join us soon. I will pop in and give updates. Hopefully soon I can come in and let you know when he is born. We have a name picked out for him. It's Ethan. M
Old 02-04-2003, 02:51 PM   #7
Draconia

I wanted to stop by again before I go take a nap. That's all the energy I have left for by the afternoon.
Kaltia- thanks for the welcome. I disconnected my internet right before you joined. I hope to get to you know you as I try my best to come by.

WOLFGIR- MY BEAUTY!!!!! How I have missed you. Thank you for the Christmas card. It was so good to hear from you. Another dragon cubby to add to the crew of little dragons that I already have. Thank you for the congrats. I should be having this little one soon. March 5th is my due date. I can't wait.

Melusine- heehee, I was beginning to wonder myself if I was ever going to get back online. It's been a hard year but I really don't want to damper anyone with all of that. It's a long story. I am doing as well as expected being pregnant. I am about done so I am looking forward to that. My kids are doing great. My two boys are doing wonderful in school. I am very proud of them. My daughter is 2, that I can say about her. She's a handful. All of my animals are alive and well. We are trying to add to the farm. Just waiting for the right ones to come along. We are picky about the ones we get. At the moment I am not working. Which in my condition is the best thing. I have no energy and I am as big as a house. I will try to come around as often as I can. I'm glad to be back.

Cloudbringer- all three kids are great and #4 is doing well. Just trying to finish cooking him so he will join us soon. I will pop in and give updates. Hopefully soon I can come in and let you know when he is born. We have a name picked out for him. It's Ethan. My kids are excited about having a little brother. I am glad because I know I will have help.

Well, it's time for me to take off. I am getting tired and have a few things left to do before I lay down. Take care all and I will try to pop in later tonight.
Old 02-04-2003, 02:53 PM   #8
Draconia

Ok, I don't know what I did to make that happen. Enjoy reading it twice LOL
Old 02-04-2003, 03:08 PM   #9
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Whew! Three boys and a girl! That's a lovely family, Draconia! I know they make their mama proud! Nathan's a very good name, too. You don't hear it alot, but it's got a nice sound to it.

teehee...just laughing at the 'still cooking' remark!

[ 02-04-2003, 03:09 PM: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]
Old 02-04-2003, 04:44 PM   #10
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

Hey! Glad to have you back! You have missed alot, but I hope we can return to being a safe-haven for you away from life's stresses.