Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-22-2002, 01:54 PM   #1
MILAMBER
Lord Soth

June is looking like a big game month. We're going to have Warcraft III and NWN coming out in the same month!! Those are two games that I've been dying to get my hands on and now I will have to figure out a way to divide my attention equally between both of them at the same time. I have a feeling my time with family and friends are going to suffer for this.

What should I do? Which game are you more looking forward to? Why does God have such a twisted sense of humer as to put me in this horrible dillema?
\"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his.\"<br />-General George Patton (1885-1945)<br /> <br />Member of CLAN HADB<br />Founder of The Anti Clan Coalition
Old 03-22-2002, 02:03 PM   #2
Staralfur
Baaz Draconian

Quote:
Originally posted by MILAMBER:

What should I do? Which game are you more looking forward to? Why does God have such a twisted sense of humer as to put me in this horrible dillema?
Start catching up with sleep now!!

Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to play either, as my computer is going to be well below spec for both (it's only 3 .5 years old)
We\'ve heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true.\"<br />Robert Wilensky <br /><br />\"Why is there only one Monopolies Commission?\" <br />Screaming Lord Sutch<br /><br />If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Old 03-22-2002, 05:51 PM   #3
Downunda
Set - Egyptian God of Chaos

[/QUOTE]I probably won't be able to play either, as my computer is going to be well below spec for both (it's only 3 .5 years old) [/QB][/QUOTE]

Know what ya mean , mines only a year and a half old and and it's already running min specs on the latest games [img]tongue.gif[/img]