Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 12-09-2001, 08:10 AM   #1
Tom
Elminster

Ok, I finally made it to lvl 3 of watchers keep of practically a year (or ten monthes, not sure)! Im soproud of myself. I always screw up on lvl 2 and leave.

heres the question, Im going to kill that Tahazzar tanari guy for that other demon guy. And I cant do it. Any suggestionS? Im only playing with 3 guys for high experience points.

Me-berzerker 24
Imoen-20
Sarevok-21/13 fighter thief

Should I go get more expeirience points? Or how can I do this? Imoen cant cast any level nine spells (all she has is alacrity and planetar) because of casting time. How could I kill tanarri guy?
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2001, 03:53 PM   #2
TheCrimsomBlade
Lord Ao

come back when Imoen can cast Time-Stop or prepair
for many,many,many restarts Unless you get real lucky,
or if you are looking for XP then Kill Aesgareth but first
kill his Little Thief helpers then Aesgareth is easier to kill
__________________________________________________ _________________
NOTE: When you kill him you will get 40,000 hit points for each
player. If you use 3 man team you get 40,000 PER MEMBER 120,000 XP total
IF YOU USE 6 MAN TEAM YOU GET 40,000 PER TEAM MEMBER 240,000 XP total
so it seems to me that you should get three more team members
because all the XP are divided this way in the watchers keep and you
haven't even gotten to the hard levels of watchers keep yet. If you
dont have at least A level 30 team then bend over and kiss your ASS
goodby
Old 12-09-2001, 04:09 PM   #3
Galadria
20th Level Warrior

Amen, Crimsonblade, I tried it when my party was too low level and really got creamed at first, but there is a way, Tom, if you don't mind being a wee bit cheesy. Just let the demons come to you, concentrate on JUST ONE. Kill it, evaluate your party. If they're looking kinda beat up, retreat out the door, which you shouldn't have gone very far from. Don't let any of your party too far from the door. Keep repeating: go in, kill at least one, retreat, heal in the pocket plane. Pretty soon, they'll start getting thinner and you can stay longer. I know, I said it was cheesy. But it WORKS.
Lady Galadria,Goddess\' Equal of the O.R.T.; [img]\"http://havak.db-forge.com/portraits/bitmaps/wlf180L.bmp\" alt=\" - \" /><br />\"Romance at short notice was her specialty.\" - Saki <br />Founder of the IW Branch of the Anti-Anomen Society
Galadria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2001, 02:48 PM   #4
Tom
Elminster

I did it a few days ago, quite simple, I just dumped Sarevok and Imoen outside the demon cave and then went in, killed Tahazzar, got Imoen and Sarevok back and it was easy.
Tom is offline   Reply With Quote