Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2003, 01:30 AM   #1
Merlin Al'Thor
Drow Warrior

Question Mark

I just downloaded version 1.29 two days ago and immediatly i had problems. Microsoft XP crashed, the game now has a blue screen popping up everytime i exit to the main menu and the dialouge takes much longer then usual to load. But these things i could ignore. A psycho dog which won't leave me alone i can;t. Heres the story: In chapter two in Port whatever i decided to charm the pants off everything in sight which gave me a herd of cows and a dog from hell.Eventually i got tired of my farmyard army and decided to un-dominate them. Everyone went home to farmer mcdonald exept the dog which i couldn't un-dominate. Then i tried killing Lassie, but that isn;t allowed. Then eventually Lassie passed away at the hands of a hairy, growling beast (no not wookie but a werewolf). I killed the damn thing and set off adventuring once again. Thats when i noticed Lassie's soul, or face if u will, was still hanging around. Now i tried reloading, quitting and coming back and all the other stuff.

I'm simply asking how the hell do i get this dog off my back, yo?
Old 04-17-2003, 02:17 AM   #2
Nanobyte
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Sounds like a hell hound. Could be your familiar, but those go away once they're killed. I have no idea as to what you should do, maybe give it a proper burial?
Nanobyte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2003, 04:17 AM   #3
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

Oh my...what game are you playing? [img]smile.gif[/img]

XP reacts badly to the new patch (see the sticky thread above) and people have been having hella probs with it. I'm running XP and haven't had that much trouble although I did get my first bluescreen on this game using the latest patch :/

Quote:
I'm simply asking how the hell do i get this dog off my back, yo?
Yo just tell him "Yo wassup dawg? Why y'all be hatin' on me!"

No seriously, that sounds like a weird bug you've just stumbled on by use of the charm spell..If it's just there and not attacking you whats the prob...or is he follwing you around from beyond the grave? (Maybe he wants a bone?)
Old 04-17-2003, 11:48 AM   #4
Larry_OHF
Ironworks Moderator

ROFLMAO!

This is the funniest thread I have seen in a loooong time!

Man, I can see that little head just floating along beside you now! Lol!