Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-16-2001, 08:28 PM   #1
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

no, this is not about my privacy

actually, something suddenly bumped into my mind.

I always believed that if we found out who bombed Afghanistan, we can find out who destroyed WTC. well, this idea just came in

I think Bin Laden bombed himself hours after the plane crash

just look at what he has to gain in this move:

1) create fear amoung Afghanistan population and possibly other Muslim countries

when people are threatened, they put aside their difference and band together, this has been shown in the past few days in U.S.A

2) Afghanistan government could use it to cover some of its military actions

right after the "bomb", the Afghanistan military jets moved to somewhere safe for protections. even though Afghanistan claimed there was no attack, but some accident. they never explained what was the cause of the accident, therefore, leaving a false imagine that they had been attacked.

just think about what would US target first when we start retaliation? Communication and air force, right? so by bombing itself, Afghanistan moved their jet planes to a safer location without provoking any suspcious from other nations

that said, of course Bin Laden would not admit the attack, because if he doesn't, US will not be "justly" retaliating against him. for in all Muslim's eyes, Bin Laden will be a hero.

well, so I think the way to counter that, is to isolate Afghanistan government from the rest of muslim world, and therefore, isolate Bin Laden from the Afghanistan protection

for short term solution:

we could possibly spread rumors, and use their own untrust against them. say, possibly, make an image that Bin Laden is trying to be the leader of Muslim world, or Bin Laden is trying to provoke a war for his PERSONAL gain

we could reduce the amount of pressure we put onto Muslim countries, because with pressure, people band together. and if we take away that, they might kill themselves for us

for long term solution:

improve relationships with Muslim world
give financial support to improve Muslim countries wellebings
create an acceptence atmosphere between western and mideast countries

well, the worst thing we can do is go to war against them. because should it strt, it WILL desolve into PEOPLE AGAINST PEOPLE there will be no glory but madness, and that is the stupidest thing we can do, however, it is the easiest choice

no war
no war
no war
Old 09-16-2001, 08:30 PM   #2
MagiK

nice idea, but your wrong about not strikig back. Just my opinion.

------------------
Disintigration is easy, If you really want to impress me, ReIntegrate it.

Old 09-16-2001, 08:33 PM   #3
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by MagiK:
nice idea, but your wrong about not strikig back. Just my opinion.

goddamnit, people, you cannot strike back! what do you strike? strike Bin Laden? it has been proved hard as shit in the past. an example is TRC (or IRC? whatever) in Britain

if you strike Bin Laden, there will be inevitable loss of innocent lives, and Bin Laden could use that facts for his own gain, and Bin Laden is now praying to his Muslim god for US retaliation!

destroy his heroic image is the FIRST step to success

[This message has been edited by 250 (edited 09-16-2001).]
Old 09-16-2001, 08:56 PM   #4
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
Well find him. And if we dont attack what will we do? Let all of those familys go with the empty feeling that they will not get tehre revenge? Should we let bin Ladin see that he has power over us? If we do not strike back then it will show that Bin Ladin can get away with stuff, and then it he will be tempted to do it again.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

"You guys way off,you guys kick ass, Live at Buddahkhan, Intenceidy-in-tence-city"
Old 09-16-2001, 11:41 PM   #5
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
Well find him. And if we dont attack what will we do? Let all of those familys go with the empty feeling that they will not get tehre revenge? Should we let bin Ladin see that he has power over us? If we do not strike back then it will show that Bin Ladin can get away with stuff, and then it he will be tempted to do it again.

we find whoever we can catch IN united stats, and execute them
we let Bin Laden go, but keep a watch on him

he will be tempted to do it again? he cannot if he has no support from a sanctury, which is why we need to take that out first
Old 09-16-2001, 11:52 PM   #6
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
But some countrys still souport him.

------------------

So if in the forest look behind you, because that where the ranger is going to be

Grand-Jester of Laghing Hyenas
Messenger of the Emerald Dragon

"You guys way off,you guys kick ass, Live at Buddahkhan, Intenceidy-in-tence-city"
Old 09-16-2001, 11:55 PM   #7
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by 250:
no, this is not about my privacy

actually, something suddenly bumped into my mind.

I always believed that if we found out who bombed Afghanistan, we can find out who destroyed WTC. well, this idea just came in

I think Bin Laden bombed himself hours after the plane crash

Funny, I came to the same conclusion on the first day:

posted 09-11-2001 06:14 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by Gabriel:
Woopss my bad, I meant the ideals within your post ie bombing them- which I think was just happened- were stupided Ideals..

Don't know for sure yet. Great terrorist tactic. Kill your own guys to boost morale against the ennemy.

----------------

But I still believe that we must go after the terrorist (not in a full blown attack) but surgical executions.

Edit: hell, for all we know, Bin Laden could be on a beach in California with his beard cut off. Nope, kill him, and all is followers, on sight.

Edit 2: this is a full blown effort. Do you really think it's only the US? No, it's Western civilization that's at stake. Someone posted earlier that their were about 30 possible cells in the US. In Canada, it's estimated that we have over 350 possible terrorists. Imagine how many are in the UK, France, Belgium, Germany... Taking only one down will not suffice, we need to get them ALL.

[This message has been edited by Ryanamur (edited 09-17-2001).]
Old 09-16-2001, 11:59 PM   #8
Liliara
Red Wizard of Thay

Quote:
Originally posted by Grand-Ranger:
But some countrys still souport him.

Exactly. The Taliban are still harboring him. Catch the perps is what we did last time. We've BEEN keeping an eye on him, and our Trade Center is gone.

I say to the country he is in, Give him up or be bombed. I would personally rather lose more people while fighting then to lose them while we sit here and twiddle our thumbs singing 'I Wish I Was anOscar Meyer Weiner!"

------------------

Captain of Bouncers, Boogre Bar

LH Member

And you never did think that it ever would happen again, in America did you? And you never did think that we'd ever get together again, but we damn sure fooled ya. We're walkin' real proud and we're talkin' real loud again, in America. And you never did think that it ever would happen again.... (Charlie Daniels)
Old 09-17-2001, 12:04 AM   #9
Ryanamur
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Liliara:
Exactly. The Taliban are still harboring him. Catch the perps is what we did last time. We've BEEN keeping an eye on him, and our Trade Center is gone.

I say to the country he is in, Give him up or be bombed. I would personally rather lose more people while fighting then to lose them while we sit here and twiddle our thumbs singing 'I Wish I Was anOscar Meyer Weiner!"

Nope, we cannot just bomb the whole country. You see, if we hit the civilian population, he (and all anti-americans groups) can gather many more supporters. The idea is to eliminate the treath, not to make it bigger. I say take out Bin Ladden and any of is followers in surgical strike and executions. Do the same with supporting government: remove the leaders. Don't hurt the populace.

------------------
If I am because I think, then, if I talk without thinking, I'm not really talking! Am I?
Old 09-17-2001, 12:05 AM   #10
Lifetime
Red Dragon

"I was taking shower and..."

Damn. You almost had me there 250..What...? No pictures?

------------------
Proud to be American