Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-31-2001, 05:09 PM   #31
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Larry_OHF:

Jerome's advise is as good as it gets.
He was the original and only "villian" on our forum for the longest time.
I should know.
I battled against him from the beginning.

And I was most impressed, i was this close to converting you to my side but you resisted!

Next time dear Larry.....next time.... :evilaugh2:

------------------

[This message has been edited by Jerome (edited 08-31-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Jerome (edited 08-31-2001).]
Old 08-31-2001, 05:16 PM   #32
Encard
Quintesson

What exactly is this? battle to be the ultimate evil? I AM THE-- wait... no... I'm just insane and chaotic... not really evil. Techinically. Hmm... What exactly is this, though?

------------------
Bow down to the Weasels of Apocalypse! RaBid Fruit Trees! RRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! Miniature Exploding Demonic Demons of Doom, Death and Desruction!
:1drgat1:
Old 08-31-2001, 05:19 PM   #33
Sigmar
Unicorn

A short story by Gwhanos which led into SSJ4 becoming Jerome's apprentice.Simple.

------------------
"I'm a lifetime in my own legend,"
Sigmar, proud warrior of clan HADB

[This message has been edited by Sigmar (edited 08-31-2001).]
Old 08-31-2001, 08:39 PM   #34
Donut
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Father Bronze:
Yes, Donut you are indeed correct. After some brief research, "i.e." is short for "that is" which would further clarify my example. The correct form, "e.g" would be the abbreviation "for example." Are you up for membership in the Grammarian Brigade? It's kinda lonely here sometimes.

Sorry FB, grammar isn't my strong point, I always struggle with semi colons etc. Anyway I'm a member of the Pedants Platoon

------------------

Save Chip - Don't let Sarah win!
Official Titterer of the Laughing Hyenas
Go for it Sven!
Granite, Limestone, Igneous, Marble and Sandstone.
Old 08-31-2001, 08:51 PM   #35
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

so gwhanos, you have less than 3½ hours to accept... you wanna hurry? *feints smashing the stone with the hammer, but pulls back at the last second* i still have your brother here, and your other 2 are in my closet. i can destroy them all if need be, then im sure i can find other things...

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 08-31-2001, 11:56 PM   #36
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

bah! well you leave me little recourse here gwhanos!

Sephiroth brings the Hellforge Hammer down onto the Soulstone, shattering it into a thousand pieces. he picks up the gems that it makes and pockets them. he then reaches into the closet and pulls out a yellow stone.

Here is Baal. If you still refuse to duel me, then i will have no choice but to murder him as well! i will kill all your brothers if need be!

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Old 09-01-2001, 11:55 AM   #37
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

You killed my brother!

Ohh....... Bunny........ Oh hazel......
Even Im still evil and their lawful good dieties, they still think that even thought that mephisto was evil......... its wrong to kill somebody and not allowing a fair fight....

I'll only do bunny's ultimate form "Buin"

Buin
Power Psst........ Buin's the equivelent of well God's right hand man.
anyhoo here it is anyway........ 789,0000 0000 0000 00000 00000
When Buin's jealous........
999,0000 0000 0000 000 000 000 000 00 00 00

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-01-2001, 12:08 PM   #38
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Bunny: So, You broke Mephisto's soulstone without letting him fight you fairely?
B: Give up now, as I shall punish you
B: And, I WILL turn into Buin if you dont come to your senses.
B: Oh, I see you have a Masumune; But It Takes More than weapons to even scratch me.
Hazel: *exausted* Heh, Bunny, you went too fast....
B: It was a learning experience little one.
H: I know.
B: If I fail, Hazel will prevail as she has the all powerful Tug.
H: And once I get you to tug with me, Bunny gets Jealous, and she turns into Buin (or Super Buin) Or, I can just use my Hazie Buster to blow you up.
BH: You Have 2 chances to give up.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Fish?
Welcome to your doom!!!
Official villain/demon of IW!

Old 09-01-2001, 01:17 PM   #39
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
*pats Sephiroth on back*

There there little one, you have much to learn about being evil.... he won't acept your challenge? Hmm, well why not hold a valued person/ item to ransom... or if you preffer to move away from clichés then you could always raze his home to the ground so that he undertakes a quest to kill you.

Where there's an evil mind, there's a way.
HAHAHA... as one who has been held to ransom, I think I can say... HAHAHAHA....uh.. it might work...but if I'm not mistaken, BK has left me hostage for over a month now!

Hiya all you would be evil-doers!

Cloudy

------------------

Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight: Heart Mind Soul Forever
"To sleep, perchance to dream..."
Old 09-01-2001, 10:35 PM   #40
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

i didnt come here to fight some idiot creation of yours! i came here to fight YOU! and even THAT idiot creation stands no chance agaisnt me fully powered up! you must remember that the Masamune is heavily enchanted, and i am incredibly strong, with a power level now far exceeding 1 billion not even powered up. so get rid of that pathetic little creature and fight me yourself coward!

------------------