Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-04-2000, 01:06 AM   #1
NEKO2

Ok i know that you have too put the oblisk on the square's ... i have done that ... the pice that goes in the light beam itself ... I cant get this.... I was told that it is in the room that has the water and the piller that goes up when you put the statue on the table.... Well i did that but the piller went up and I was not on it . i cant get it too come back down. I was told i have to be on that too get the item that is need it .. how do i get it too come back down .

I cant dont jack with out this . Help if you know how.

Old 11-04-2000, 11:38 AM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Try taking the figurine of Kerah and putting it back on the altar. Hopefully that will cause the pillar to come back down and give you a chance to hop on.
Wyv