Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-20-2001, 04:04 PM   #1
Alpha
Elite Waterdeep Guard

[SPOILER! SPOILER]
Ok ok, im on the Shade Lord quest,im in some sort of dungeon in the ruined temple map, my avatar is a level 12 Cavalier. Im solo-playing this character but i currently have Maezee with me(or however its spelt, the hafling you save in the dungeon.) because i thought she was nessecary to finish the quest.
So far i walked into the dungeon, killed some shadow things, rescued the halfling, talked to a statue and answered all the questions about the morn, noon, and evening rituals, and got a piece of some yellow disk. then i took the stone from a thing south of the statue, it let me threw the first purple barrier. i continued threw a room with lava on it got the stuff in their, returned the bones of the profet to the other ghosts, i also went north of the room with the lava and killed some things in their and got the items from some stand. I then went over the room with the letters, i got across that and took the second sun gem from the statue, and then i helped the shadow across the letter room, after which he promptly attacked me. I didnt bother opening the second purple barrier, but instead went straight to the third one(was this where i went wrong?) After i opened the third barrier i got to a door that told me to insert the 3 yellow disk things, i have 2 and cant find the third. Any insight on this would be very welcomed

------------------
~The Alpha Fighter Wins Out~
:1polarworm:
Old 10-20-2001, 04:07 PM   #2
andrewas
Harper

whoa this takes me back. im not sure, but i seem to recall a section of the disc being in the statue across the letter room. past the bone golem.

and you never _need_ an NPC to do a quest except for their side quests.
Old 10-20-2001, 04:11 PM   #3
daeomer
Manshoon

Yup! The third piece is where the bone golem is. Just look at the wall behind it after you dust it.
Old 10-20-2001, 04:19 PM   #4
Alpha
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Thanks all, i just found it. I was frustrated because last time i played as a Swashbuckler i had the same problem. Damn Cavalier's are fun!
Old 10-20-2001, 08:55 PM   #5
andrewas
Harper

if id have been paying more attention id have said:

WELCOME TO THE BOARD!