Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-20-2004, 06:46 AM   #1
weskerwesker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

sayonaraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa scanthril !!!!!
well i`ve just completed the boogre prison (first time because i didn`t think it was useful when i first played the game have to say i like it ! )

anyway i killed the damn rat after i became an assassin hehe ( just a thought scanthril did tell me to say to someone on his "hideout" to say scanthril sent me is there really are someone there ..? or he was just trying to get rid of me..?)

hmmm anyway does anyone know where can i find the band of bord .. something like that its the quest on the pawn shop ..?

and one last thing how do i get the special roles valk . and zenmaster ??

thanks a lot !
weskerwesker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2004, 10:35 AM   #2
bsftcs
Red Dragon

The band of boars is in the treasure chest in the room with the lever which opens the trap door just inside the boogre caves (the room in which Pris'Kiel'A stands just when you enter).

To get a valkyrie you must have a female character burn the lich's heart in the black fire inside Cet's pyramid. Upon returning to the temple in Brimloch Roon with the female character as the active character she will be asked if she wants the role ascension.

To become a zenmaster a character must return to the bushi dojo carrying all four tomes of creation. The last of those is found in Cet's pyramid, so not until then can you have a character ascend to that role.

[ 06-20-2004, 10:40 AM: Message edited by: bsftcs ]
Old 06-20-2004, 11:22 PM   #3
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

[img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img] I kind of like it when Scanthril meets his doom...

Bsftcs has spoiled you quite handily with the last two advancements. Sadly, they come very, very late in the game... you'll practically be done by the time you get them. Perfect for a game replay, though...

Sounds like you're going through for the first time, and having quite a time of it Have fun, and keep us posted.
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2004, 03:56 PM   #4
Dang
The Magister

Another thing. Make sure the person who grabs the lich's heart doesn't have a full inventory. My Ranger was full and automatically dropped the heart, after which I could not find it despite there being a white dot on the map right where I dropped it. Oooh, and that was my good party. They felt just awful about Gezzy having to suffer for all time.
Dang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 07:27 AM   #5
weskerwesker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

well believe or not . this is the third time i`m runing through (:
weskerwesker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2004, 07:31 PM   #6
aleph_null

Don't feel bad, weskerwesker; I've been playing since Oct 2000, on and off (can't even imagine how many times I've either killed or joined that disembodied head), and had never found Shrew Chisi until just a couple hours ago...
Old 06-24-2004, 11:05 PM   #7
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

I continue to find things every time I play the game.... that's part of the attraction, frankly [img]smile.gif[/img]
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote