Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-28-2001, 10:02 PM   #1
Phaze the Paladin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

hows this party....im a chaotic neutral mage/warrior, imoen, nalia, minsc, anomen i need one more person crap i wish i had yoshimo......
Old 10-28-2001, 11:13 PM   #2
andora20
Manshoon

You should go find Keldorn, he's a good tank and he has Dispel Effects as an ability which will come in handy when mages use feeblemind spells or the like. Also him and Minsc are work great as a team up front IMO. I used to like Yoshimo, then he buggered off with my shadow armour and and that really cool shortsword I got off Renal Bloodscalp after clearing out the other guildhall for him.
I'm gonna kill you Yoshimo........you have been warned

------------------
Carpe Diem, Carpe Jugulem
Old 10-28-2001, 11:29 PM   #3
Lothar

LMAO @ andora20.

Lance

Old 10-29-2001, 03:24 PM   #4
Phaze the Paladin
Elite Waterdeep Guard

ok ill get keldorn but not until i beat that damn balor thing...anyways where is he?
Old 10-29-2001, 04:06 PM   #5
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Keldorn can be found in the sewers under the Temple District. If you choose not to let him in your party at that time, you can find him in the back room of the Order of the Radiant Heart (also in the Temple District).

I had no slots available for him when we met and I was working on Korgan's quest. However, I'm planning to ditch Korgan very soon and I will be recruiting Keldorn.

[This message has been edited by Cerek the Barbaric (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old 10-30-2001, 07:48 AM   #6
Yohan Marischal
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Possible SPOILER.
1st time you played the game...how surprised and disappointed were ya when Yoshimo admited to doing the dirty....

Did you have any idea....like him getting you into the asylum easily?

I was mightily pissed off...all that experience wasted!
Old 10-30-2001, 08:21 AM   #7
Ugaya
Manshoon

Quote:
Originally posted by Yohan Marischal:
Possible SPOILER.
1st time you played the game...how surprised and disappointed were ya when Yoshimo admited to doing the dirty....

Did you have any idea....like him getting you into the asylum easily?

I was mightily pissed off...all that experience wasted!

Disappointed: no, surprised: absolutely, disgusted: yes.
Just imagine: I dualed him to a fighter, my thief was lost (equipped with the celestial fury and a giant strength girdle), no more stealth mode (Imoen is a thief but without potions/spells of invisibility useless for scouting). Yoshimo
was much more than a annoyance during the upcoming fight. He was deadly with the CF ...
I never questioned his loyality. There was a strange dialogue with the cowled wizard in Brynnlaw, but I didn't care. Long ago he had asked about the past, the parenthood of my PC, but why not?

Credits to someone at Bioware for this great idea. It's just like a wonderful book or film, I will never forget the plot.

[This message has been edited by Ugaya (edited 10-30-2001).]
Old 10-30-2001, 10:42 AM   #8
Red Dragon Slayer
Dungeon Master

IN RESPONSE TO THE SPOILER
-
-
-
-
-
-

Yeah that dirty back stabbing little....running of with my magical weapons like that and then using them against me! I slaughtered him good for that ahahaha !