Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 11-01-2001, 10:43 PM   #11
Fuzzy Animal
Zhentarim Guard

I've always hated mindflayers and vampires. Actually I hate all undead.
Old 11-01-2001, 11:12 PM   #12
Jafin
Symbol of Cyric

I would have to say Mind Flayer, Vampire, Beholder and Lich in that order. Liches would be worse, but there aren't that many of them. And there is of course Firkraag......

-Jafin

------------------

Proud Citizen of the United States of America
The Original Arch-Mage of the HADB
Destroyer of the evil Bunnies
Proprietor of the Boogre Bar
The not-so-secret admirer of Lioness
Mage of the Court of Lady Lioness
Midnight Mage of the TOTS Clan
Old 11-02-2001, 03:23 AM   #13
Morgan_Corbesant
Symbol of Cyric

that gibberling must have eaten the black lotus from the gates district or something. ill keep an eye out for him, and shoot a flame arrow up his rear.

Old 11-02-2001, 04:18 AM   #14
tehmpus
The Magister

I'd have to say that my most hated foes are the dark-elves that I refer to as "Inkies." Inkies always have nasty adamantine weapons, and armor (which of course are useless as loot because they disintegrate in the light). Most of their warriors/wizards/priests are of middle to high level. All Inkies have magic resistance. In short, it's a tough fight to win, and you get little xp and loot. Also, Inkies steal gnomish babies in the night to eat them.

They deserve death, so sayeth the God of WAR!

------------------
Tehmpus Thales the permanently InSaNe
Old 11-02-2001, 04:49 AM   #15
Ezekial
The Magister

Got to be mindflayers if your at low level. Or Firkag if you tyake him on too soon!
Old 11-02-2001, 09:27 AM   #16
mitsos

I just HATE Mindflayers. They are so disgusting and this brain-sucking thing drives me nuts. They always managed to kill my main character. Underdark was a nightmare.

Old 11-02-2001, 09:44 AM   #17
Ares

I would have to say probably an Admantite golem. I had only one weapon that could hit him and it was the Staff of Rynn (imagine that...a STAFF!!) so it did about 1 hp of damage each hit and that hit wasnt very often, while he kicked my ass with about 25 hp of damage. Firkraag was as easy as pie, Thax took a while longer, and the Black Dragon died in about 5 secs. Liches are nasty but they're fun. And finally, beholders suck when your at low level (stupid friggin flesh to stone stuff)

------------------
Old 11-02-2001, 11:05 AM   #18
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

Mind Flayers, vampires (the streets of Athkatla at night are simply awful), beholders/gauths, Umber Hulks - in no particular order.

------------------

Sapphire Dragoness of ALSB
Waitress at Cloudy's Cafe
Magess of Lady Lioness' Court
Saint of the SoS
Historian of IW
Mage of the Morning Triumvirate
Most Illustrious Arch-Magess of the Illuminati
Lux omnis est
Once Upon A Paper Writer's Forum
Old 11-02-2001, 11:54 AM   #19
Dreamer128
Dracolisk

Quote:
Originally posted by Tananda:
Liches. Most of all I hate liches with all their protections and nasty spells...

Yeah, damn liches. Hiding behind a couple dozen protection spells ("weapon has no effect!" Aaaggghhh) I also find a certain Demi-lich very anoying.

Old 11-02-2001, 02:13 PM   #20
supergurl
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I hate Umberhulks, liches, vamps, and the occasional werewolf. I also hate Irenicus. The clay golems are my fave. Like in Irenicus' lair thing. And the sewer cleaner thing(Otylugh i think). For the sewer cleaner i use the stinking cloud and knock it out then I use my most powerful spells to take him out.