Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 02-06-2001, 05:00 PM   #11
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

LOA they are not to my knowlage having a threesome, gezz Cloudbringer and Ladyzekke are sisters, (I can't work out how to do the quote bit so) '...trust you with my younger sister'-ladyzekke..]
I shall await confirmation from either of them before acting to this attack on their honnors.
Old 02-06-2001, 05:25 PM   #12
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Grrrr! Methinks many things have been going on behind Ladyzekke's back whilst she slept! I must give some thought as to what actions are to be taken:

First, Ladyzekke had forgotten about Black Knight's other. She is very suspicious and would not like to see her sister harmed by a jealous lover. She wonders if Black Knight is trying to sample more than one pie. Ladyzekke is fingering her belt knife.

Second, Ladyzekke has not seen any wedding taken place. When she invited Black Knight to select a room of exotic intent, it was a test to see if he could do the honorable thing whilst under the same roof as the fair Cloudbringer. Ladyzekke cannot decide whether to demand an immediate wedding or demand an immediate beheading. Must think on it.

Third, stand ready, glorious Knight StealthBomber, I may need you. BTW, you have very sexy legs in that kilt (waggles eyebrows)!

Fourth, Gabriel says he wants to defend Cloudbringer's honor, yet insults my person by inviting me to the "stag night." Do you think I have no honor? Yes, I may have my daliances from time to time, but not with a group of drunken soldiers! As I said, stand ready, StealthBomber!

Fifth, Lord of Alcohol, you've been at the grog again haven't you? I know not where you came up with a threesome between my SISTER, Black Knight and myself. I forgive you though, as you cannot help it and are a good friend despite the continuous belches!
Old 02-06-2001, 05:28 PM   #13
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Attack away, Gabriel, my defender! Such a slur on my honor, my family, my good name....I am ....(sputter, sssspit)...well, you don't want to know, trust me! (growwlhisspit)

(uh, a bit of clarification- Gabriel had asked the good LadyZekke to keep an eye on any bachelor party revels for me )

ooooh those missing posts are causing chaos already! Meeeeeemnoch.....where aaaaaaare you?!

Stealth Bomber: WHAT ARE YOU SAYING?! (gasps and clutches at her heart) NO! IT CANNOT BE?

My true love, foresworn?!

Cloudbringer, in turmoil
Old 02-06-2001, 05:36 PM   #14
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Oh boy , I've put my foot up my ass this time havent I? Or was that LadyWendys foot? As for the grog thing ummmm..... Yes Milady I uhhh have had a few and I'll try to read things a bit more thouroughly and promise to behave and clean my room . Plus I have an adventure to design for the I'm sure now pissed off BK.
Old 02-06-2001, 05:43 PM   #15
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Fair Ladyzekke, i beg your forgiveness, I just inqured if you would do the honnor of making sure that your fair sister's love does nothing to dishonnor her.
Your wish is my command my lady Cloudbringer,
Gabriel cast permanent soberiety on Lord of Alcohol: Lord of Alcohol permenently sober.
Black Knight is this true?
Perhaps this Mandorallen predicament is not to be
Old 02-06-2001, 05:51 PM   #16
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Ha! I have a ring of anti alcohol spell resistance! Whew but it was a close one, I was sober for a minute. Plus I wear the Armor of Drunkeness and Helm of Inebriation (from LadyWendy-thanks!) so I have a high saving throw. Nice try though!
Old 02-06-2001, 05:55 PM   #17
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Ladyzekke: (I laughed so hard at your post I may have injured myself. You are in superb form tonight, sis!)

Oh, my sister, I am griefstruck! (sniffles, wipes tearstained face with back of dainty hand) Word has come to me that my truelove has another! If this be so, I am truly dishonored...woe is me! And he has vanished, not even daring to face me and explain himself! Oh I am undone, I say, undone! (flings herself onto the silken sheets and sobs)

Raincloud
(currently checking the string on her elven longbow +3 and deciding which arrows she needs for a... "hunt", shall it be +2's or piercing? )
Old 02-06-2001, 05:56 PM   #18
Gabriel
Emerald Dragon

Drat....hits LOA with staff
Lady Cloudbringer your honnor is upheld.
Old 02-06-2001, 06:00 PM   #19
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Well I'm not immune to staves and having a poor dexterity, OUCH!
Old 02-06-2001, 06:04 PM   #20
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Gabriel: LOL! Good one, did he bruise at least?

LoA: You are killing me! Helm of inebriation?! hahahahaha! Uh, I may ask for clarification on location and ownership of those extremeties....that IS my sister you're playing footsie(?) with!

SB: great graphics! awww "heavenly lady"...sigh....and I like men in kilts (wink, wink)